cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Productive afternoon at work, can I claim compensation?

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Apparently there was some outage on the o2 network today (12 Oct) but its also coincided with a rather productive day at work. I therefore demand compensation from o2 otherwise I'm going to register as a newbie and post all of one time threatening to go to another provider asap. I mean, I've even forgot I had a mobile phone sitting in front of me looking quite dejected when I noticed it.

Sheepdog in "I see you there in corner, Mod14, wanting to press the reset button again" mode

Note: for those who are about to post an anti-o2 reply, this is the off-topic section and posted with extreme sarcasm based on  many years of reading the same thing over and over. It's Friday tongue

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Nice one sheepdog! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 30

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143437 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I've lost my signal too now..... 😞 I really need to call my Brother (also on O2) to ask about the Pub tonight.... Dunno what I'm gonna do...... This is serious..... Someone might die and I won't be able to let anyone know...... Oh, wait.... I'll use the landline slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 30

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
slight_smile love this thread!

I would like to direct you to the official discussion over here,

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/td-p...

tongue
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 30

MI5
  • 143437 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I can't be bothered to read someone else's thread so I'm gonna start a new one on the same subject.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 30

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I wish I had access the the mods delete and ban hammer power:) I'd get busy:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 6 of 30

MI5
  • 143437 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
The worry is we are missing genuine help requests as I am "marking all posts as read" due to the shere volume of tosh.....

Currently using:
Message 7 of 30

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hmm agreed:( and my post count is going up through the roof just posting the link:(

Message 8 of 30

MI5
  • 143437 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You got it on redial wink ?

Currently using:
Message 9 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's always the problem with these spikes though. We'll keep an eye on those help threads and I'll drop you a PM tomorrow if you'd like me to slight_smile
Message 10 of 30