Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer Problems

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I got a new all in one printer and I set it up wirelessly. For some reason, when it prints, it's like it does the fast mode and leaves lines between it.  I have checked the settings and it is not on fast print.  I have also done a print head alignment and it's still the same.  Any ideas?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Some printers have a "nozzle check" feature to show if there are any blockages preventing ink from reaching the paper. 

If you were to say what make and model of printer you got someone with a similar machine may be able to help.

Message 2 of 9

gemz4the1
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I have an Epson 325. 

I am currently browsing the Epson website for solutions to the problem but at the moment nothing helpful is coming up.

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I note you said you set the printer up wirelessly.   I  assume that there would be an alternative means to install it (possibly using a USB cable?).  If so you could try un-installing the printer and start again using the alternative to see if it works correctly.  If it does then you could have another attempt at installing the wireless option.   If it does not then you could presumably contact the seller and see if they can help, perhaps even replace the printer.

Message 4 of 9

gemz4the1
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Thanks @Anonymous I'll give that a go and let you know

Message 5 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I would certainly uninstall it and try again. It just sounds like  the  configuration is all wrong.

Think about taking it back if a reinstall doesn't fix it.

I use a Kodak and have no problems with it in the 2 years I've had it. A reasonable price and cheap ink. I have only ever used it wirelessly and it's compatible with my pc, phones and tablet so I can print anything. 

I can even print at home from anywhere if it's switched on.

Message 6 of 9

gemz4the1
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Thank you @Anonymous and @jonsie 

Your advice to uninstall and reinstall has worked. slight_smile

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good news @gemz4the1  - glad you got it working.  Thanks for reporting back.

Message 8 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions