cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poll: How many apps do you use on your phone?

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Because there are apps for every little thing and every single event these days, I end up downloading way more apps than I actually use. I'm sure some of you can relate to that wink

So this time around, we thought it would be very interesting to see how many apps we each use on our phone, out of the many we've got installed! You might be really good at keeping your phone tidy and your apps list minimal, or use it for everything and have tons of great apps you use on a regular basis! 

You don't need to be registered or signed in to take part in the poll, but you'll need to register in order to to participate in the discussion below.

I'm very curious to see the replies on this one - you can discuss it further in the comments below as usual, and I'll share the results in a week or so smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
Other than android or iOS apps you mean. Or including them?
Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 2 of 27

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good shout, I didn't think about specifying that @anticpated sweat_smile

What I had in mind was apps that you've decided to install yourself, not the defaulted ones already there when you get a brand new device... I wouldn't count the clock app or the calculator for example. Hope that helps - there is no wrong answer though smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 27

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 4 of 27

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Android..done. I'm quite surprised after checking my phone!

@jonsie Was this a good or a bad surprise, I'm curious ... Surprised did you expect to have more, or less used/unused apps? 

signature

Message 5 of 27

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 6 of 27

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Same here! I have about 50 installed and only use about 6 regularly, another handful occasionally but most of them I never use ... definitely time for a late spring clean thumbsup

signature

Message 7 of 27

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I was surprised to see how many I use regularly, and I don't mean my games lol.

I don't have any apps on my phone that I don't use. If I download an app and I don't find it useful or find I start using it less, it gets zapped.

With the number of games I have on my phone I can't afford to keep apps that I don't use or have stopped using.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 8 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I was actually surprised how many I DO use....some more than others....

It's a new phone so I have added a lot but use them all. One I will be deleting is O2 Ask...upside_down

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 27

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

I have 122 on iphone, 47 on android,  

for iPhone I use all of them, last time I didn’t use 1 app was 2 months ago, so most are used at some time during the month.

android, most of google apps I don’t use,  there is a lot of duplication, so most of the time I disable them.  Other apps I do use. 

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 10 of 27