cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Point scoring

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pretty pathetic when we're all on the same team..

Just sticking it out there!
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It's a subject that members feel strongly about but rather than cause ill feelings I think much is best less said.

All I would say is that members need to just think what they are typing, simply putting things across correctly and not stepping over people who have enough personal issues without being upset by what they read.

Point scoring I think is putting it a little strong. Just think before posting in haste to beat a fictional clock. It isn't necessary to step on and bruise those with other issues to worry about.

Life is too short and can change for the worse in an instant. Something happens or you get some really life changing news. Some of us stay here posting. It's been for me certainly, a lifeline to keep in touch with the outside world whilst lying in a hospital bed in a foreign land. We stay for all sorts of reasons. Ill feeling we can do without.

We are all friends on here ...aren't we?

Many of us go back years and yes, we all have off-days. Something easily written can stick in your memory but we haven't changed as people even though our circumstances can change I like to think that we are ALL still friends. Let's ALL remain friends without any personal comments.

The biggest Olive branch I can find to absolutely everyone rainbow

I do hope this thread stays on here. I've put my own personal feelings for all to see. I've gone through periods when I've stopped posting because of my own demons and because this was becoming an even more depressing place. Now we have a lot of new members posting regularly. It has been a change for the better. Let's not lose any more regulars.

Message 21 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Some wise words on here, & a joke too. Result!
Message 22 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Well said as always jonsie.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 23