Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peter Kay cancels tour

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Just in case any of you have tickets to see the brilliant Peter Kay, via Priority or any other ticket outlet, he has just announced he has had to cancel all of his tours.

In a statement on Twitter, the Guiness World Record's "most successful stand-up comedian of all time" said it was with "deep regret" he was forced to cancel the shows.

"Due to unforeseen family circumstances, I deeply regret that I am having to cancel all of my upcoming work projects. This unfortunately includes my upcoming stand-up tour, Dance For Life shows and any outstanding live work commitments,"

https://news.sky.com/story/peter-kay-cancels-first-live-tour-in-eight-years-**Personal info**

No reason given but none needed in my opinion....just hope everything works out well for him very soon..heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven’t watched much Peter Kay before but his brand of humour is right up my street. So they can scroll on by 😂

Message 21 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

No more information on the news about why the tour has been cancelled just a few facts and figures

1.7 million tickets sold for 112 shows (worth in excess of of £85 million)

Apart from the tour he was undertaking events called Dance For Life. in Coventry, Birmingham and Manchester. He was to 'become a DJ' and turn these large arenas into dance floors to raise money for Cancer Research UK....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 22