Did you mean: 

People were googling lots of things this year

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys,

I just caught up with some articles related to Google's Year in Search 2017 top trending keywords that people have been searching for. Did you check it out yet? You can see all of it on Google's page here

I found the globally searched consumer electronics list interesting. Top 2 are not surprising really but I was not expecting number 3!

1. iPhone 8
  2. iPhone X
  3. Nintendo Switch
  4. Samsung Galaxy S8
  5. Xbox One X
  6. Nokia 3310
  7. Razer Phone
  8. Oppo F5
  9. OnePlus 5
  10. Nokia 6

And the top "How to..." search term for some reason was this. Did any of you google this too and try it out?? laughing  thinking

How to make slime

Top 10 recipes (UK searches). I should have been one of the people googling these as I have no idea what half of these dishes are. Reading the list made me very hungry though. cat

1. Chilli con carne
  2. Spaghetti bolognese
  3. Beef bourguignon
  4. Beef stroganoff
  5. Hot cross buns
  6. Dauphinoise potatoes
  7. Omelette
  8. Millionaire shortbread
  9. Bechamel sauce
  10. Chicken thighs

And since I'm from Finland I took a look at some of the top-searched stuff from there too. Some of my favourite top ones below. laughing They also searched "How to make slime" so it must have been some trending topic somewhere that I missed at the time...

• How to get a boyfriend
  • What's the meaning of life?
  • What day of the week is today?
  • What helps with hangovers?
  • What does a woman want?
  • How do you know if an egg is bad?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92926 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

My wife only knows two words when I ask what she wants for Christmas.... Lolex (she can't pronounce 'R' like all Thais) and Gold (no damn problems pronouncing that!) so I'm not sure her Christmas will be quite so merry 😉😂 

Message 11 of 11