Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

clown ONE SENTENCE APRIL FOOL'S STORY clown

April-fool-day-2014.jpg

Good Morning you lovely April Fools. yahoo

Yet again I have agreed to do a One sentence story.

This one is about April Fool's Day and I will be setting the scene.

It's your story so make it as mad, silly, funny or creepy as you like.

You are only allowed to post one sentence and then wait for the next person to post another sentence before posting again.

I hope the usual April Fools…eeermmm…friends and colleagues will take part….clown

I've set the scene, so away we go......

Harry woke up early full of glee. His school was closed due Covid and he decided to play the best April Fool's prank on two of his greatest friends Will and Meghan

He gobbled down his breakfast and made his way to the garage where he found a long piece of thick black rope. He put this in his rucksack along with 2 bars of chocolate, a bottle of water and his mobile phone.. He got on his bike and pedalled as fast as he could to Silverstone Woods. He got there quite quickly and pulled the black rope out of his rucksack. He laid it on the ground next to a bush with a 1/3 of it hidden under the bush. IT really did look like  a tail.

He text Megan and Willy and told them to come quick. He had found a weird tail under a bush and he needed their help to pull it out as he wasn't going to do it alone. He gave them directions and said it was in Becketts section of the woods and he would be waiting. Harry had no intention of waiting. He went and hid behind a tree waiting for his two friends to arrive.

15 mins later he heard the sound of their bikes and their voices calling to him.

Then he saw them but to his surprise, they weren't heading for his bush but another one 10 feet away in the opposite direction. They bent down and said here's the tail and pulled and pulled....Suddenly there was a mighty growling roar and.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 65
64 REPLIES 64

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Meghan, who was not very bright, asked "Oooh that sound`s fun. What are the rules?"

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 31 of 65

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10665 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Harry who was very dim...thought a while and said great 👍 let's get started I'm bound to win grasping the loaded end of the gun and...

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 32 of 65

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

"Rules? Said Wills...Well you twerp, there's one bullet in this gun and we spin the barrel and fire and if you die from a bullet there's no eggs for you, you twerp". Meghan started to cry and ...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 33 of 65

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

And, he added, you gotta ask yourself: Do I feel lucky?

Well, do ya? cowboy

Message 34 of 65

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

"No we don't feel lucky" said the children..."this is meant to be April fools day, so let's leave the eggs for now and explore some more of this Tardis hut" so they went deeper into the dark........

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 65

Mi-Amigo
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

... only to find that the beast had broken through the timber walls of the basement of the hut and stood in front of Wills, Meghan and Harry snarling and slobbering...

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 36 of 65

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

The children screamed and Harry said "Bloody hell, what's this now, I thought April Fools day was meant to finish at 12md"? "Not in these woods said the beast slobbering and snarling...'it's also dark outside" he whined gleefully....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 65

Mi-Amigo
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

"... and a 12 year child shouldn`t be swearing" snarled the beast "prepare to pay the price for being naughty and I don`t mean cleaning The Naughty Step... I beat you all will taste nicer than mouldy old chocolate Easters eggs... mmm yummy yummy"

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 38 of 65

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

But the kids shouted: "Hold on! We are infested with parasites! I wouldn't eat us if I was you!", buying them time for the sun to slowly rise behind the monster until Gandalf the Grey came to their rescue and with the help of the sunlight turn the monster into stone. As it turns out, the monster was a troll and the three kids weren't kids but hobbits. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 39 of 65

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thank you Gandalf the Grey yelled the kids/hobbits...but the sun has gone now and off they ran into the dark dark woods...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 40 of 65