Did you mean: 

Office/desk chairs?

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Any recommendations?

Just seen the state my faithful chair is in. Unfortunately they no longer exist:(

So comfort above all else:) make the long nights working(browsing mostly) more comfortable.

Not really after anything too expensive as I'd probably break it so might be worth bulk buying haha
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Liquid wrote:
Haha all these food scandles kind of make me want to become a vegetarian.

I like to only eat meat a couple of times a week, so many meals can be done without it, my argument is that even if it's not what it should be, I'm only having small amounts.

Most pasta meals are just as good without meat and you soon get used to not bothering with it.

Fish is good too and I try and have that twice a week when I can get hold of something decent, but things like fishcakes can be ok.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 11 of 12

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I eat fish mainly myself 90% of the goodness of red meat without the added fat content.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 12 of 12