Did you mean: 

Off next week!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Just a heads up I’ll be taking some time off next week and enjoying a break from work! cool I'll be spending my time getting a final coat of paint in the living room at home (which will finally conclude my decorating for downstairs), relaxing and playing some video games. video_game

For anything urgent please give @Marjo or @EmilieT a shout who will be able to assist and for anything non-urgent tag me or drop me a PM and I'll get back to you on my return. wink

I'll have plenty of free time after I paint so any suggestions on how to spend it and relax are most welcome. smiling

Martin 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks @MI5 ! slight_smile

It was harder then expected @Cleoriff ! joy They get curious about the roller and nearly got grazed a few times. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 11 of 13

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

A belated welcome back @Martin-O2. You seem to have had a productive week off. But did you also manage to enjoy yourself, admidst all the painting, and gardening? And relax a bit as well?

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 12 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks @Glory1 ! I did manage to enjoy myself too! I spent my down time gaming and watching movies and TV so it was very relaxing overall. cool

signature

Message 13 of 13