Did you mean: 

Off for a week :)

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi guys, 

As some of you know, I'll be moving from one flat to another this Saturday, so I took some time off in order to finish packing and then unpack, settle in, and assemble some furniture! I'll be off from tomorrow for a week, and will be back on Monday 10th June. 🏠

If you need to raise anything to the Community Team during that time, @Marjo and @Martin-O2 will be around; if you send me a Private Message, please keep in mind that I'll pick it up only after I'm back on June 9th. slight_smile

Boxes

(Real picture of some of my packing work so far)

I hope you'll all have a great first week of June, and if you have any last minute tips for packing/moving, I'd love to hear them! 

Wave See you soon! Wave 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

As I said you'll come back to work for a rest, after all the unpacking, putting things away, getting the furniture just right.

And really glad you decided Sunday was a bad idea. Unless you could convince @Marjo and @Martin-O2 to come in on Sunday with you LOL but somehow I can't see that happening.

Try not to do too much, enjoy your time off Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 21 of 40

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@viridis 

That's one way to get it done quickly I guess joy

@jonsie 

I'll do my best, it'd be a shame to not be able to get in after loading everything up in a van sob 

@TallTrees 

Good tips all-around hugging

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 22 of 40

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Message 23 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Wishes @EmilieT for a successful move 

Message 24 of 40

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks everyone, the move went really well and all the boxes have been unpacked now! I'm waiting for the last few pieces of furniture to be delivered sometime this week and then it'll be all finalised slight_smile

I hope you had a great week - I'll be catching up on everything you've been up to while I was away this morning and replying to your PMs and mentions shortly as well. It's good to be back sunflower

signature

Message 25 of 40

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good to have you back @EmilieT wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 40

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff  Hug

signature

Message 27 of 40

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @EmilieT 
Glad all went well for your move. I expect you'll find that the o2 community have been, well sort of Angelic 😇

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 28 of 40

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@TallTrees I'd expect nothing less from you all  😇😌

signature

Message 29 of 40

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Angelic? Not at all. joy

Some people (like @pgn)  have been sent the the Naughty Step on numerous occasions.

Room 101 has had some weird and wonderful nominations

The Thursday Quiz changed format....

Also Off Topic posts have meandered way off Off Topic...

All good fun joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 30 of 40