Did you mean: 

Off for a week :)

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi guys, 

As some of you know, I'll be moving from one flat to another this Saturday, so I took some time off in order to finish packing and then unpack, settle in, and assemble some furniture! I'll be off from tomorrow for a week, and will be back on Monday 10th June. 🏠

If you need to raise anything to the Community Team during that time, @Marjo and @Martin-O2 will be around; if you send me a Private Message, please keep in mind that I'll pick it up only after I'm back on June 9th. slight_smile

Boxes

(Real picture of some of my packing work so far)

I hope you'll all have a great first week of June, and if you have any last minute tips for packing/moving, I'd love to hear them! 

Wave See you soon! Wave 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Moi? I'se a good girl me..... Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 40

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hoping the move on Saturday goes to plan. Wishing you both much joy and happiness in your new flat.

You will be missed. I'd say enjoy the time off but you'll probably be working harder next week at home, then you do here. 

Do try to enjoy your time off @EmilieT. See you on the 10th June.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 12 of 40

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

Hi guys, 

As some of you know, I'll be moving from one flat to another this Saturday, so I took some time off in order to finish packing and then unpack, settle in, and assemble some furniture! I'll be off from tomorrow for a week, and will be back on Monday 9th June. 🏠

If you need to raise anything to the Community Team during that time, @Marjo and @Martin-O2 will be around; if you send me a Private Message, please keep in mind that I'll pick it up only after I'm back on June 9th. slight_smile

Boxes

I hope you'll all have a great first week of June, and if you have any last minute tips for packing/moving, I'd love to hear them! 

Wave See you soon! Wave 

1. Er r @EmilieT you don't want to come back to work 9th June: that's a Sunday. I think Monday 10th June is a better plan joy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 13 of 40

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good spot from the Queen Of Hearts....(who misses not a lot) upside_down

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 40

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

@EmilieT wrote:

Hi guys, 

As some of you know, I'll be moving from one flat to another this Saturday, so I took some time off in order to finish packing and then unpack, settle in, and assemble some furniture! I'll be off from tomorrow for a week, and will be back on Monday 9th June. 🏠

Boxes

Wave See you soon! Wave 

1. Er r @EmilieT you don't want to come back to work 9th June: that's a Sunday. I think Monday 10th June is a better plan joy

Maybe @EmilieT is gonna sneak on here on Sunday 9 June to spy and check up on us @Glory1 ?

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 15 of 40

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4304 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A lot of hassle, a lot of mess, a lot of upheaval and also unable to find things for a while...... But worth it in the end hopefully. 

Hope your move goes smoothly @EmilieT and is not too stressful thumbsup

Message 16 of 40

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@jonsie @MI5 

Thanks guys LOL

@TallTrees 

The tools our out on the counter, and the kettle will be packed last and unpacked first - good itp about the up/down indication, we're doing the move all ourselves but it's a useful one for fragile things! Hope the bees are well while I'm away hugging

@Mi-Amigo 

You won't even notice I'm gone, one week flies by! Thanks for the tips and for keeping an eye on the gang wink

@Cleoriff 

When I moved last year I labelled nothing, so I learned that lesson the hard way ... sweat_smile

@Glory1 

Thanks for spotting that mistake, corrected now so there's no confusion joy Maybe it was a way of saying I can't wait to be back already? thinking I'll do my best to enjoy and relax, promise.

@BobM 

Thanks for the best wishes, fingers crossed nothing important will get lost in transit fingers_crossed

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 17 of 40

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Set a fire--> home contents claim
Job done, no need to move it all.
Message 18 of 40

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @EmilieT  Bees will be working hard ~ like you!  

@jonsie  makes a very good point ~ all personal items in special place ~ keys documents alarm numbers etc.,  passport (just in case you need to get away from it alltired)

Enjoy!

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 20 of 40