Basil Brush ( can't decide really)
🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

Level 26: Upbeat

Re: Off Topic Room 101

Boris Johnson's party
Skunk Party

Level 9: Fired up

Been busy of late possibly missing all the banter. Pity we are not allowed to put BJ into 101.
Topics: 684

@JAZZ-trad wrote:
Been busy of late possibly missing all the banter. Pity we are not allowed to put BJ into 101.

Maybe the Conservatives and Labour could go in @JAZZ-trad ??

*The Game Is On*

Level 9: Fired up

Yes even better @Cleoriff
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

Can I add thos stupid quick spoken small print announcements on radio adverts rage

Completely pointless.  You stop listening anyway. Some of them are really long too.

All they have to say is "Terms & Conditions appky. See website for details" or something along those lines.

Thanks

Steve
Topics: 251

@Cleoriff wrote:

@JAZZ-trad wrote:

Maybe the Conservatives and Labour could go in @JAZZ-trad ??

All those who currently work in the Houses of Parliament and their office staff

(not the buildings, they are a National Treasure - buildings could then be repaired / updated ... & ...  paid for by the Queen)

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Topics: 251

Road markings which have become indistinct due to wear and tear ... or ... by newer tarmac and signage not being renewed ... eg making drivers unaware 

(As a general pedestrian, I automatically assume drivers / cyclists have right of way ... even when I know they don't ... for my own personal safety)

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

[ Edited ]

@WispaRed7 wrote:

Road markings which have become indistinct due to wear and tear ... or ... by newer tarmac and signage not being renewed ... eg making drivers unaware 

(As a general pedestrian, I automatically assume drivers / cyclists have right of way ... even when I know they don't ... for my own personal safety)

Whilst on this subject.  Drivers who deliberately speed up when coming to pedestrain crossing traffic lights or zebra crossings, knowing full well they're not going to get over them in time.  Especially when people are starting to cross.  This happens to me literally every day.  Do drivers even realise that if pedestrians are starting to cross a zebra crossing, the pedestrians have the right of way?

Thanks

Steve