Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obi-Wan Kenobi | Teaser Trailer | Disney+ 🚀🌌⚔️🪐

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... 

There was a new teaser trailer for Disney's upcoming Obi-Wan Kenobi miniseries 😆.

Due for release on May 25th! It also marks the 45th anniversary of the debut of "Star Wars: A New Hope" back in 1977. May the 4th was surely the second choice, though.

Out of all the Disney Star Wars releases so far, this is the one I'm most excited about. 

• What are your thoughts?
  • Predictions?
  • Is it going to be good or bad?
  • Spot any characters you know?
  • Seen any theories yet on what may happen 👀?

No so uncivilised discussion. Nobody has the high groundBring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness... by having a great discussion. Okay, I'll see myself out now. Sorry.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Loved the last paragraph of your post 😂

I am the same as you @lewys-gp, this is the Disney Star Wars release that I've been most looking forward to. If I'm not wrong, it was meant to be a movie initially but something didn't work production (or budget) wise and they've decided for a series, which is great as we'll be able to enjoy more hours of the amazing Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan.

I hope we'll see him exploring the hyperspace, going to cities and planets, not just being an invisible guardian to Luke on Tatooine.  We'll probably see him leaving Tatooine though, as the teaser shows that the Empire will be hunting the Jedi during the series. It'll be interesting to see the Empire at its peak as well and I hope we can also see other remnant Jedi, where they're hiding and what they're up to. To stay on the post-Disney Star Wars universe, I really loved when the Mandalorian had to find a Jedi to teach Grogu the ways of the Force.

Message 2 of 4

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I didn't realise it was going to be a film, @RafaC 😪. I think I would have preferred that to a series, but I'm sure this will be just as good! Fair point about more hours of seeing the character.

Yes, I can definitely see this being a wild goose chase across the galaxy 😂😅. I'm not sure if you're aware that (a certain character returns too):

More info
Hayden Christensen returns as Anakin Skywalker

So, that should make for some amazing scenes. 

I'm definitely hyped about seeing more of the Empire at their peak too. In Rogue One, the Darth Vader scene was one of the best of the new films. So, just give me anything similar to that.

Also, the return of Williams' score music in this is just 😆.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 3 of 4

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I won't click on that spoiler tag for now, but I'll probably read or hear something until the series gets its premier on. 

Yeah, "The Return of The Maestro" is definitely a huge plus 😆

Message 4 of 4