‌🎃‌👻 ONE SENTENCE HALLOWEEN STORY 👻‌🎃‌

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

🎃 👻💀 ONE SENTENCE HALLOWEEN STORY 💀👻🎃

Halloween Scary OSS.jpg

Tonight it's Halloween all over the world and it's time for another One Sentence Story.

This needs much involvement from forum members as it will become a story you tell….

The idea is, I will give you the story background, then someone follows on with another sentence to add to the story, and someone else etc etc etc.

Remember my ghoulish friends, it's Halloween so it can be as frightening, gory, bloodthirsty and silly as you like ☠️🎃

I hope plenty of you will join in…

@MI5 @Mi-Amigo  @pgn @gmarkj @TallTrees @Anonymous @BobM @blissgirl @RafaC @lewys-gp @Martin-O2@jonsie  and any other member who wants to take part.

Halloween pumpkin oss.jpg

And so it begins.....

In Slaughterville, a weird town, the young children have been out early with their parents 'Trick and Treating'.

At 13, Batcrit Street, three older boys are biding their time.

Rich and Greg are brothers aged 13 and 12 and their friend Gary age 12 …have been told by their parents they can go out alone, as they are 'sensible'.

As Rich is the eldest, he is a bit bossy and always thinks he is right, although he is great with technical stuff.

Greg, very laid back, is rather languid and poetic. He also uses long words, which people don't understand.

Gary is very bright and practical and excellent at making things.

They are dressed in their Halloween costumes and ready to go. Looking scary as a Werewolf, Ghost and a Skeleton they put their rucksacks on for collection of treats, get on their bikes and ride off.

Rich leads the way, 'Follow me' he shouts, 'I know a great place to go'.

Across the fields they go, stopping at the large gates of a creepy large building.

Diablo Mansion is written on the old rusted gates. A light is burning in one room of the mansion

'Looks a bit scary' says Gary. 'Rubbish' says Rich, 'I bet they have loads of treats in here'. Greg says, 'it seems rather gruesome and macabre'.

They knock on the door which creaks open slowly. The boys jump back when they see a witchy woman with a pumpkin instead of a head. Her eyes seem to be flickering with light. 'Come on in my pretties' Mrs Pumpkinhead says, 'Don't worry about my head, it's only a mask and I have plenty of treats inside'

The boys step into the mansion and although it's dim, they can see two doors. One says Treats and the other has Tricks written on it…

Being greedy, the boys head for the door which states Treats.

WAIT!! Screeches Mrs Pumpkinhead, "You must have your five a day, so all of you must eat one of these oranges". "Lovely Jubbly" shout the lads, We love Blood oranges". Good job"cackles the Witch, "they have REAL blood in them (EUGH) Now off you go and have your treats" The boys don't need asking again, they push open the door and.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 86
85 REPLIES 85

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Come on, come on let's get away while we can....they jumped on their bikes and with bulging rucksacks, rode 'like rats up drainpipes', all the way home...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 61 of 86

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

THE END

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 62 of 86

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25136 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Excellent Halloween One Sentence Story @Cleoriff 

Good to see so many taking part thumbsup and was a great laugh throughout 😂

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 63 of 86

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

This was a laugh but unfortunately due to the way the forum posts, many things are out of sync. I tried to reorganise some of the posts when I copied them and hopefully it's turned out ok. It was as mad, bad and gory as I hoped and thanks to everyone for their efforts. Brilliant weird minds.

I am now going to finish copy and pasting and give you the Halloween story in full....Thanks one and all 😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 64 of 86

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Brilliant effort, everyone 😂. I kept re-visiting and there must have been another 10 replies each time. So good 😆.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 65 of 86

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

And so it begins.....

In Slaughterville, a weird town, the young children have been out early with their parents 'Trick and Treating'.

At 13, Batcrit Street, three older boys are biding their time.

Rich and Greg are brothers aged 13 and 12 and their friend Gary age 12 …have been told by their parents they can go out alone, as they are 'sensible'.

As Rich is the eldest, he is a bit bossy and always thinks he is right, although he is great with technical stuff.

Greg, very laid back, is rather languid and poetic. He also uses long words, which people don't understand.

Gary is very bright and practical and excellent at making things.

They are dressed in their Halloween costumes and ready to go. Looking scary as a Werewolf, Ghost and a Skeleton they put their rucksacks on for collection of treats, get on their bikes and ride off.

Rich leads the way, 'Follow me' he shouts, 'I know a great place to go'.

Across the fields they go, stopping at the large gates of a creepy large building.

Diablo Mansion is written on the old rusted gates. A light is burning in one room of the mansion

'Looks a bit scary' says Gary. 'Rubbish' says Rich, 'I bet they have loads of treats in here'. Greg says, 'it seems rather gruesome and macabre'.

They knock on the door which creaks open slowly. The boys jump back when they see a witchy woman with a pumpkin instead of a head. Her eyes seem to be flickering with light. 'Come on in my pretties' Mrs Pumpkinhead says, 'Don't worry about my head, it's only a mask and I have plenty of treats inside'

The boys step into the mansion and although it's dim, they can see two doors. One says Treats and the other has Tricks written on it…

Being greedy, the boys head for the door which states Treats.

WAIT!! Screeches Mrs Pumpkinhead, "You must have your five a day, so all of you must eat one of these oranges". "Lovely Jubbly" shout the lads, We love Blood oranges". Good job"cackles the Witch, "they have REAL blood in them (EUGH) Now off you go and have your treats" The boys don't need asking again, they push open the door and.....

... the three boys notice three large chests filled with treats.

Rich, being the greediest, pointed to one of the chests and said "Right! I`m having that one!".

Gary and Greg stood shaking and yelled at Rich "Haven`t you noticed ANYTHING ???!!!" pointing to the chests... One chest was guarded by a massive spider, the second guarded by an evil clown and the third chest guarded by an enormous bat with glowing eyes…

Oh.My.God Screams Gary, I thought this room was full of treats not this sort of horror!

The boys gasped with fright but didn't notice that there was a line of skeletons dancing in the back of the room

OSS line of dancing skeletons.jfif

coming slowly towards them with knives in the bony hands, the boys were screeching now but still wanted to get the treats so ......

Yeh said the others but if you want a treat we have to kill something horrible first ~ what is the easiest to kill says Rich?  

Rich reaches into his rucksack and pulls out his dads laser gun which he stolen (his dad is a policeman)...Get back you or I'll laser the lot of you he yells…

"As if those skeletons weren`t bad enough" said Gary "I`m scared... really scared... at that" [pointing towards one of the chest]s. 

Greg said "Stop being such a coulrophobe, Gary". 

"I`m not scared of the dark, Greg." said Gary "I`m scared of clowns... Like that big ugly one!!!"

Well the Laser gun was pointed at the Big Black Spider

OSS big black spider.jpg

WAP WAP  .....Then

The clown opens his mouth to reveal sharp teeth dripping with blood....Come to me he sings....I'll help you get stuff faster...like a rat up a drain..'

Just then the dead spider fell on the clown and....

"I'm not coming anywhere near you!" shouts Gary, throwing bits of spider at the clown

Help Help said the boys running in every direction the clown glared

OSS nasty clown.jpg

The skeletons were getting closer with their knives ~ avoiding the Spider bits wapped 

Then the Bat Screeched and

OSS big black BAT BAT.jpg

Mrs Pumpkinhead cackled "Oh I see you boys have met my fiends - I mean friends. They are quite `armless... well Batty is, coz he`s got wings not arms"

[laughing at her own joke]

"I spy der spider" mumbled Greg, quietly to himself…

Whilst Mrs Pumpkinhead was talking the spider had already wrapped around Rich in web.

Despite the panic, muted strains of cawing ravens and footsteps on gravel, and an eerie fluted tune that wafted across the scene...

The Spider sank it's fangs into RICH  and he dropped to the floor in his cocoon

...rolled to one side and flicked the hairy brute off towards....

Greg, who said "I don`t mind spiders... and anyway it`s dead, so we can get the treats out of the chest the spider was guarding"... when…

Quick as a flash, the three lads Volt'ed over the nearby trunk, only to be met with a Mummy carrying a large paper scroll... 

"Want a free boost?" cackled the Mummy, chestily, through dusty, cracked lips...

BOOST Is that a new type of chocolate said the boys? While the Skeletons started throwing their knives!

"I see you`ve met Mummy" said Mrs Pumpkinhead "It`s like Family Fortunes here tonight... You`ve only got to meet my kids, who I can hear about to come in.... "

The lid of the chest creaked open eerily.

3 eager heads peered in over the lip…

'I'm in this trunk now' said Greg. 'The spider is dead' and with that he started shovelling sweets in his rucksack

'What about me'  yelled webby Rich?

when Greg put his hand into something gooey, smelly and very slimy. "What is that ?" Greg yelled.

"Oh that ?" That`s one of the treats Ant and Dec had left over from "I`m A Celebrity" in the castle last year... Shame to let it go to waste... Enjoy it with a slice of vomit fruit which they also let me have" said Mrs Pumpkinhead

Rich was a bit worse for wear the spider having sucked out his arms but Rich went on 

Knives were flying from right to left then Greg caught one right in his neck but Gary pulled it out

...the guy had enough brassneck that the blade zinged sideways, glancing off Gary's head and shuddered to a halt in the lid of the chest, twanging musically...

The eyes of Gary`s head glowed and peered out into the darkness and saw the shadow of two hideous shapes... Mrs Pumpkinhead yelled "My children!! Welcome... come and say hello to your three new playmates

Mrs. Pumpkinhead shoved her kids into the room for fun and the bat screeched and lifted one off the ground and

"Have we got any treats now?" the 3 boys said wearily...

"Gary has some in his bag" said Greg as he shook off some vomit fruit into the clowns mouth....

who exploded with rage…"woo woo" said Greg

..doing his best Ambulance impression - had Rich done it, the French equivalent is Ta-too-tata, lacking a little in the Halloween spookiness and ambience stakes…

So the clown had exploded, the spider was legless which just left the bat guarding the trunks, He spread his wings and hissed, 'Not quite a cauldron' said Greg, laconically....

Gary screamed "I don`t want to play with Mrs Pumpkinhead`s kids - whatever they`re called. I wish Terry and Luke were here to play with and they`d know what to do...". Then...

...in the far corner of the room, ethereal images appeared - the spirits of former Forum Enforcers From Times Long Past...

And so shocked were the players, that a period of silence ensued...

...until...

...something happened…

'Oh it's Terry and Luke' the boys said, 'can you help us get some more treats?'

Gary, with newfound confidence [or fear], picked up a stick from the chest and plunged it at the clown`s face, hitting the clown in the eye, causing the clown`s left eye to pop out and roll across the floor.

Gary cheered "Terry and Luke... Terry and Luke... How do we deal with the bat and get the rest of the treats?"

Terry and Luke smiled and said "The best way to deal with the bat is....

Then Mrs. Pumpkinhead's pumpkin head fell off ~ shattered actually when she saw the Forum Enforcers arrive, however, it was then revealed that Mrs. P was really a Vampire and was trying to suck everyone up, everyone gasped with horror and then the bat flew at the Vampire and

'Why did you do that? asked Rich....'the clown has exploded due to eating the vomit fruit'....'Mind you' said Greg, 'that eye looks tasty....and now we have a vampire'....

...to the mutterings of the clown thus: "not so much an eyeball now as a lowball!"

Much scurrying ensued, as the lowball became a hiball and much Halloween Spirit appeared:

OSS Booze.jpg

"Oo look, Mummy's Cough Medicine" gibbered Greg, with glee...

Set a vampire on it

OSS Vampire.jfif

OK" said Gary "So the Vampire will get rid of the bat - hopefully. But how do we get rid of the Vampire ? and can we still get some really nice Treats ? Terry and Lukey we really need your HELP !!! "

Luke floated down towards the Vampire, a Silver Thinker in one hand…

"Where did you get that Silver Thinker, Luke ?" asked Greg.

Meanwhile Mrs Pumpkin`s decapitated head was leaking goo and blood all over the treats in one of the chests.

"You should guard your prize awards more closely, Greg!", cackled Luke, as he thrust the head of the Silver Thinker at the Vampire.

I think it's time for a TRICK now, said the Vampire (who had come out of Mrs Pumpkinhead)...Follow me to the TRICK room...

Goo on the Treasure Chests Rich with hardly any arms decided absolutely not

flung around and hit out at all the horrors trying to save the treasure chests,

Gary and Greg were putting as much of the treats into their knapsacks and the knives were still flying around from wall to wall but missing most, but yet hey hit the Vampire now so ..

The Vampire laughed... laughed an eerie, piercing laugh... and said "You fool Luke. You know nothing. Silver kills werewolves and have no effect on us Vampires. So I`m gonna now get you... Watch Gary, Greg and Rich while I teach your little mate a lesson". As the boys trotted off to the Trick Room, where.... 

Ha Ha Gary Rich and Greg ran off to the "Trick" room where 

OSS Trick Room.jpg

Mrs Pumpkinhead sat, at a green baize-covered table, a card deck in her hand.

"Whist!" she said...

They met the biggest trick they ever saw in their lives

OSS cut me in half.jpg

They found a table of luscious goodies, all made by @TallTrees the day before..

except the Frankenstein drink had real eyeballs in it; the punch had real blood; and you really don`t want to know what was in the chilli cheese !!!

"Not whist but WHAT ??"  said Rich. "I thought you were dead, Mrs Pumpkinhead, or you`d lost your head, or were a Vampire. What`s going on ?? "

Mrs Pumpkinhead cackled…

TallTrees worked so hard on the goodies and there were plenty for all the 

characters in their costumes (even the lady cut in half) 

OSS big treats.jfif

A witch sailed in, on her broomstick, and slowly descended to the floor behind the overloaded table...

She reached out gingerly and felt the handle on a nearby large stone oven door, quietly eyeing up the dimensions of the young lads helping themselves to goodies off the table...

They were probably too fat after gobbling up the goodies

Time to go lads said the witch. She pulled a lever and....

I am invincible, shouted Rich, clicking his pen 3 times

As the Witch pulled the lever, the floor opened and the boys fell through, leaving them standing outside Diablo Mansion

..rucksacks and bellies stuffed to the gills! 

Come on, come on let's get away while we can....they jumped on their bikes and with bulging rucksacks, rode 'like rats up drainpipes', all the way home…

THE END

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 66 of 86

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

I have now edited the story to add all the pictures (and video) which would not copy and paste!

Sorry if any posts are out of sync but unless I refreshed the page my copying to One Note was all over the place. Damn forum 😂

Thanks for all your hard work adding them to your posts.. A really great effort and story 😘

@Mi-Amigo @TallTrees @pgn @MI5 @gmarkj @lewys-gp @RafaC 

You are all mad but thanks xxx

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 67 of 86

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35781 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Maybe the URL for the vid would help, and it can go at the very top so it plays as you scroll down reading? 🎃

https://youtu.be/10P52OzMwTc

Brilliant work, images are better in the mind 😎

Message 68 of 86

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25136 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you so much @Cleoriff for putting the full story together.

It can`t have been easy with some posts originally out of sinc but, thanks to your efforts, the story now flows.

Personally, you have nothing to apologise for, least of all leaving the images out of the final story, because we are all too aware of the issues with copying and pasting images.

Another brilliant One Sentence Story @Cleoriff  and you should rightly be recognised and thanked for putting this together and running it and having to cope with the weird and wonderful minds and imaginations of those who took part - especially me 😂   

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 69 of 86

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10764 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Fabulous and unbelievable to get that together @Cleoriff 

I had many issues too drafting room not working 😕 no copy paste. 

Totally understand and pics not necessary anyway.

Thoroughly enjoyed, big effort thank you for the fun❤

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 70 of 86