‌🎃‌👻 ONE SENTENCE HALLOWEEN STORY 👻‌🎃‌

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

🎃 👻💀 ONE SENTENCE HALLOWEEN STORY 💀👻🎃

Halloween Scary OSS.jpg

Tonight it's Halloween all over the world and it's time for another One Sentence Story.

This needs much involvement from forum members as it will become a story you tell….

The idea is, I will give you the story background, then someone follows on with another sentence to add to the story, and someone else etc etc etc.

Remember my ghoulish friends, it's Halloween so it can be as frightening, gory, bloodthirsty and silly as you like ☠️🎃

I hope plenty of you will join in…

@MI5 @Mi-Amigo  @pgn @gmarkj @TallTrees @Anonymous @BobM @blissgirl @RafaC @lewys-gp @Martin-O2@jonsie  and any other member who wants to take part.

Halloween pumpkin oss.jpg

And so it begins.....

In Slaughterville, a weird town, the young children have been out early with their parents 'Trick and Treating'.

At 13, Batcrit Street, three older boys are biding their time.

Rich and Greg are brothers aged 13 and 12 and their friend Gary age 12 …have been told by their parents they can go out alone, as they are 'sensible'.

As Rich is the eldest, he is a bit bossy and always thinks he is right, although he is great with technical stuff.

Greg, very laid back, is rather languid and poetic. He also uses long words, which people don't understand.

Gary is very bright and practical and excellent at making things.

They are dressed in their Halloween costumes and ready to go. Looking scary as a Werewolf, Ghost and a Skeleton they put their rucksacks on for collection of treats, get on their bikes and ride off.

Rich leads the way, 'Follow me' he shouts, 'I know a great place to go'.

Across the fields they go, stopping at the large gates of a creepy large building.

Diablo Mansion is written on the old rusted gates. A light is burning in one room of the mansion

'Looks a bit scary' says Gary. 'Rubbish' says Rich, 'I bet they have loads of treats in here'. Greg says, 'it seems rather gruesome and macabre'.

They knock on the door which creaks open slowly. The boys jump back when they see a witchy woman with a pumpkin instead of a head. Her eyes seem to be flickering with light. 'Come on in my pretties' Mrs Pumpkinhead says, 'Don't worry about my head, it's only a mask and I have plenty of treats inside'

The boys step into the mansion and although it's dim, they can see two doors. One says Treats and the other has Tricks written on it…

Being greedy, the boys head for the door which states Treats.

WAIT!! Screeches Mrs Pumpkinhead, "You must have your five a day, so all of you must eat one of these oranges". "Lovely Jubbly" shout the lads, We love Blood oranges". Good job"cackles the Witch, "they have REAL blood in them (EUGH) Now off you go and have your treats" The boys don't need asking again, they push open the door and.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 86
85 REPLIES 85

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

BOOST Is that a new type of chocolate said the boys? While the Skeletons started throwing their knives!

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 21 of 86

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

"I see you`ve met Mummy" said Mrs Pumpkinhead "It`s like Family Fortunes here tonight... You`ve only got to meet my kids, who I can hear about to come in.... "

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 22 of 86

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

The lid of the chest creaked open eerily.

3 eager heads peered in over the lip...

Message 23 of 86

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

'I'm in this trunk now' said Greg. 'The spider is dead' and with that he started shovelling sweets in his rucksack

'What about me'  yelled webby Rich|?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 86

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

... when Greg put his hand into something gooey, smelly and very slimy. "What is that ?" Greg yelled.

"Oh that ?" That`s one of the treats Ant and Dec had left over from "I`m A Celebrity" in the castle last year... Shame to let it go to waste... Enjoy it with a slice of vomit fruit which they also let me have" said Mrs Pumpkinhead

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 25 of 86

TallTrees
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Rich was a bit worse for wear the spider having sucked out his arms but Rich went on 

Knives were flying from right to left then Greg caught one right in his neck and Gary pulled it out but

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 26 of 86

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

...the guy had enough brassneck that the blade zinged sideways, glancing off Gary's head and shuddered to a halt in the lid of the chest, twanging musically...

Message 27 of 86

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The eyes of Gary`s head glowed and peered out into the darkness and saw the shadow of two hideous shapes... Mrs Pumpkinhead yelled "My children!! Welcome... come and say hello to your three new playmates" 

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 28 of 86

TallTrees
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Mrs. Pumpkinhead shoved her kids into the room for fun and the bat screeched and lifted one off the ground and

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 29 of 86

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

"Have we got any treats now?" the 3 boys said wearily...

"Gary has some in his bag" said Greg as he shook off some vomit fruit into the clowns mouth....

who exploded with rage...woo woo said Greg.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 30 of 86