cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 are not the worst in the world ............unless you know better of course

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been known to throw in the odd criticism of O2 Customer Service but I have never been kept waiting more than a few minutes for an answer (I didn't say the correct answer!).  I am planning a trip to GB in the foreseeable future and am thinking of hiring a car when I arrive.  I found a well known car rental concern online but could not find an answer to a simple question such as how far is the pick up point from the arrivals lounge. So I sent them an email seeking clarification about this.  I got an almost immediate response saying they would "do our best to reply within 10 working days".  Glad I did not phone as it would probably be Christmas before they could answer the phone.

Gerry

(Did you guess the heat is getting to me?  Off for a lie down.  Where did I leave my chill pills?)

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @aldaweb Oh no!  That's another problem I had not thought of.  Maybe best if I stay at home!

Gerry

Message 11 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146286 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28161 Solutions
90% of airports I've flown into have the hire desks actually in the arrivals hall, but it's the walk from the desk to the parking lot that leaves a lot to be desired at most.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 12 of 12