cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Lumia 800 (with 02) to Spanish mobile (Vodafone). Both in UK

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's an odd question ....

Using a UK mobile (02) to Spanish (Vodafone).  Both being used in UK! Can anyone tell me the text and call tariffs please.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Monthly contract rates here http://international.o2.co.uk/internationaltariffs/calling_abroad_from_uk

Landline 60p
Mobiles 60p
Cost per text message 20p
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
That link also gives you details about buying and using an International Calling Card which is cheaper....
(even though the Spanish phone is in the UK it is still classed the same as calling if it was in Spain).
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you!
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
And probably the person you're calling will also be charged for receiving a call whilst roaming?
If they are going to be here for a while or plan to call them more than once, it maybe cheaper to buy them a cheap O2 PAYG handset!
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
And probably the person you're calling will also be charged for receiving a call whilst roaming?

Yes, of course.

You'd have to check Voda ES T&C's for the prices but I would guess receiving a text would be free but receiving calls chargeable.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you!

A pleasure....

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7