cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia 625 won't charge

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have had this phone for a year and it is getting increasingly difficult to charge it. I have replaced the charger as I thought that was the issue but it only seems to charge when I place the connected phone in a particular position.

Is this something that can be repaired as I still have 10 months left on my plan.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It sounds like it may be a faulty charging port.
It might be covered by warranty and best to contact your local Nokia repair centre (most likely in CPW)
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes as it's still under warranty. Either take it instore or deal directly with Microsoft.

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
The phone warranty is 2 years but if they deem it to be user damage there may be a charge to repair it, but it won't be much just to change a port.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

A link for Nokia Care

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/support/care-point/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

Sammy_boy
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 171 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Just a thought - check the phone's charger port for an accumulation of dust and dirt. This could cause the symptoms you're describing too. If there is, use something like a plastic or wooden toothpick to fish it out and see if that helps. I've had this happen a couple of times I'm the past!
Message 6 of 6