Next week 💕 looking for a few volunteers

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys,

Happy Wednesday!

Quick question for you guys - hands up if you'd like to help us with something in the next few days and over next week (Monday-Sunday) here on the Off Topic board? Happy Dance

So basically we're looking for people to help us with some topics for a week of special content/theme (think of our Advent Calendar for example towards the end of 2019) starting from Monday 10th and finishing Sunday 16th Feb. slight_smile 

Who's interested? Please let us know in this topic or via PM if you'd like to help out and for which date(s), and we'll elaborate more via PM! wink

Here's what we're looking to organise together with you:

• Monday: need 1 member to collaborate with myself or @Martin-O2  on an intro topic opening the week, plus drafting/posting a relevant discussion
  • Tuesday: forum game, already scheduled!
  • Wednesday: looking for 1 member to help with drafting/posting a discussion topic (plus, on this same day, @Mi-Amigo has kindly said yes to "adapting" his regular quiz to the specific theme of the week!)
  • Thursday: forum game, already scheduled
  • Friday: looking for 1 member to help with draftin/posting a discussion topic
  • Saturday: looking for 1 member to help with drafting/posting a discussion topic
  • Sunday: looking for 1 member to help with drafting/posting a discussion topic

So that's 5 members we're looking for to help with some topic creation.

We're hoping for this to be a fun little activity for everyone either creating or participating (or both) and having a nice time in off topic! hugging You've noticed I'm trying to keep the mystery going on what the actual theme is, however it might not be that difficult to guess based on the timing. LOL Whoever is kind enough to volunteer to help us with the content, we'll of course discuss the details via PM and work together to prepare everything.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Thanks!

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123288 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
I can help.
Although I lean more to @Anonymous's direction than the other way I do try to be nice.
Sometimes.
If they deserve it.

joy

Looking forward to this. (As long as I'm not the one you expect to be sweetness, light and all slushy @Marjo )

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gmarkj wrote:
I can help.
Although I lean more to @Anonymous's direction than the other way I do try to be nice.
Sometimes.
If they deserve it.

That's the spirit... I vote you do afternoon surgery @gmarkj 

Message 12 of 21

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25209 Posts
  • 816 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh god yes... Let me have a day being an agony aunt... I can't wait to help you with your relationship issues!

LOL love it.... It`ll be like Dracula in charge of the blood bank joy

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 13 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 123288 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh god yes... Let me have a day being an agony aunt... I can't wait to help you with your relationship issues!

LOL love it.... It`ll be like Dracula in charge of the blood bank joy

Or Nurse Rached in charge of the kindergarden class rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 21

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10783 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions

Hi @Marjo 

I see you have your 5 victims!

So I'm going to sit back and enjoy!!

Lots of good luck everyone

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 15 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
@TallTrees .. I don’t suppose for one minute they’re going to let me loose on anything so don’t rule yourself out just yet!
Message 16 of 21

TallTrees
  • 10783 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Hells Bells cold_sweat

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 17 of 21

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

TallTrees
  • 10783 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions

Ecky Thump @jonsie  Jaw-dropping

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 19 of 21

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Great guys thanks for your comments so far and your interest, I think we can fill in if not all then at least partly the structure above! I'll send some PMs as soon as I can to talk about the details!  Drum Happy Dance 

Message 20 of 21