Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 688

Re: Newspapers or online news?

@EmilieT

Yes it's the same paper each week. However when I totted up all the news apps I DO use, I think they outweigh the newspaper I buy Lol

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 548

The TV mag is just for night time listings to see if there is anything worth recording to watch at my leisure. I never read the first pages as I don't want to know what to expect in the programmes, I would much rather see for myself.

Topics: 21

@Marjo slight case of Pi addiction. My cupboard is full of Raspberry Pi's of various models and even more add-on boards that I buy in the attempt of starting an interesting project but yet haven't found a lot of time to do. So far I've put in Pi Zero in old external CD-Drive case, another Zero in a projector which is a favourite of mine and another one (currently on hold) to transmit TV over the home network. 

Former Staff

@jonsie

That's fair, I wouldn't want to be "spoiled" on the programmes either, if I had a TV! 

@sheepdog

Oh wow open mouth What's the interesting project you haven't had time to start yet, if that's not too much to ask (or a secret)?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 21

@EmilieT Should have written "projects". There are ahem, a few, that I want to try out but get sidelined by another one. I'm making an effort to get one a month done this year. 

Highlighted
Topics: 548

@sheepdog wrote:

@EmilieT Should have written "projects". There are ahem, a few, that I want to try out but get sidelined by another one. I'm making an effort to get one a month done this year. 

....except for January Whistle

Level 26: Upbeat

[ Edited ]

Hi @Marjo  and @EmilieT
The weather app and News app were installed with phone so assume it's Microsoft
I don't add apps just use installed. If I want to check or expand info I use internet and search on a particular story I'm interested in.