cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sony PS4 dev kit now with developers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sony’s new PlayStation 4 has taken a step closer to reality, with reports suggesting developers have been sent new dev kits in preparation for next year’s unveil.

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/48297/new-ps4-dev-kit-with-developers

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Yay amd APUS:) I'm definitely interested:)

Looks great.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Great news Sony need to make sure the add enough ram to implement cross game chat,etc next gen. No more porting games over either from Xbox the devs had enough time with cell the should be able to develop from scratch.
Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lets hope it is more innovative & the graphics are even better

Message 4 of 17

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
It's a great value chip but with outdated graphical abilities:(

However I imagine that the engines specifically for ps games will really showcase the power of the system.

I'd of preferred a secondary chip for graphics but that would drive the price up:/

Still time for the next generation of amd APUs to come out:)

Hopefully Sony will keep amd afloat by choosing their chips:) (might buy some stocks:))
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 5 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its going to be interesting what the price mark will be for ps4 and then when xbox announce there next gen console.

Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think Microsoft has named their next gen console the Xbox 720

Message 7 of 17

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I'd prefere it was called the 540 would give the impression that they've actually turned it around;)
Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Very Happyor 180 backwards

Message 9 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its rumoured to be 720 lets just hope that microsot have learned from the rrod problems that affected the consoles, And  also sony learn from the ylod of death that affected the 60gb models.

Message 10 of 17