Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Reply
Posts: 10,294
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2
Registered: ‎22-08-2016

Re: Nature in Lyrics Challenge

Trees = Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Posts: 10,294
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2
Registered: ‎22-08-2016

Re: Nature in Lyrics Challenge


@Cleoriff wrote:

Birds = Money


That was my answer for tomorrow joy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Posts: 71,830
Topics: 677
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Nature in Lyrics Challenge


@Glory1 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Birds = Money


That was my answer for tomorrow joy


And yours was MY answer for tomorrow rofl

*The Game Is On*


Posts: 4,735
Topics: 98
Registered: ‎13-02-2019

Re: Nature in Lyrics Challenge

@Glory1  and @Cleoriff 

I can`t wait until tomorrow night sweat smile

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Posts: 10,294
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2
Registered: ‎22-08-2016

Re: Nature in Lyrics Challenge


@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Birds = Money


That was my answer for tomorrow joy


And yours was MY answer for tomorrow rofl


As usual great minds LOL

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Posts: 10,294
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2
Registered: ‎22-08-2016

Re: Nature in Lyrics Challenge


@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Glory1  and @Cleoriff 

I can`t wait until tomorrow night sweat smile


Well it should prove interesting, particularly if @Cleoriff  and I post the same answer @Mi-Amigo joyrofl

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Level 63: Greatness Assured
Posts: 12,401
Registered: ‎31-03-2010

Re: Nature in Lyrics Challenge

TREE = Strawberry Fields Forever

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Posts: 4,735
Topics: 98
Registered: ‎13-02-2019

Re: Nature in Lyrics Challenge


@Glory1 wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Glory1  and @Cleoriff 

I can`t wait until tomorrow night sweat smile


Well it should prove interesting, particularly if @Cleoriff  and I post the same answer @Mi-Amigo joyrofl


and who is faster finger first and who is not distracted [like the other night] Whistle

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Posts: 71,830
Topics: 677
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Nature in Lyrics Challenge


@Bambino wrote:

TREE = Strawberry Fields Forever


Bang and there goes another one! @Bambino I think you should just drop out LOL

*The Game Is On*


Highlighted
Posts: 10,294
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2
Registered: ‎22-08-2016

Re: Nature in Lyrics Challenge


@Cleoriff wrote:

@Bambino wrote:

TREE = Strawberry Fields Forever


Bang and there goes another one! @Bambino I think you should just drop out LOL


Yep, another one of mine as well joy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb