Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name the chicks in Blunderland

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following the Great Easter Egg Hunt, The Lion [ @Marjo ] safely delivered 87 hatched chicks to Blunderland [ see here ], and wishes us well naming them.

The Mad Hatter [ @Cleoriff ] said we should just number them; and the Queen of Hearts [ @Glory1 ] said she didn`t mind feeding them but she wasn`t going to name them.

The Dormouse [ @Mi-Amigo ] thinks the chicks should have names.

There are 87 chicks to name. So what names do you think we should give to these 87 lovely chicks?

[Here are some of them

name-chicks.jpg

The Dormouse suggests that, as many in Blunderland are Beatles` fans, four of them should be named -

John; Paul; George; Ringo...

That leaves 83 chicks to name. So over to you. What names to do you want to give to our lovely chicks?

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@EmilieT 

That would be a nice gesture, I`ll leave one of the chicks to be named by you.

So it now down to 35 chicks to name.

Thanks @Mi-Amigo! Could this chick please be called Cocotte? 🐥

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 71 of 78

Mi-Amigo
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT 

The chick I reserved a name for by you will be named Cocette.

That`s all 87 chicks named. The full list of names and who named them will be posted shortly.

Thank you everyone who contributed and to all those who viewed this thread.

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 72 of 78

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 73 of 78

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Now Alice what have we said about our chicks not ending up on the dinner table?!

Really Alice, the Queen of Hearts doesn't quite know what to do with you. Must speak to the Dormouse but I think The Naughty Step is called for. Now where is that Dormouse......Don't know

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 74 of 78

Mi-Amigo
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

Now Alice what have we said about our chicks not ending up on the dinner table?!

Really Alice, the Queen of Hearts doesn't quite know what to do with you. Must speak to the Dormouse but I think The Naughty Step is called for. Now where is that Dormouse......Don't know

The Dormouse is back after having his tea - and no not chicks nor tuna - and a little sleep in the teapot.

The question, Queen of Hearts, is whether a spell on the Naughty Step will curb Alice`s ways? And we are going to have someone keep watch on Alice if we do, because the Cheshire Cat is off to Europe [hope he remembers his pet passport].

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 75 of 78

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Very good point Dormouse. We can't trust Alice anywhere near the chicks. I bet The Mad Hatter could keep Alice in line, she usually does. She keeps all of us in line even me rofl 

Message 76 of 78

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

No point in watching Alice just yet. There is no way he/she would bother with the chicks currently

They are far too small....said the Mad Hatter (hopefully) innocent

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 77 of 78

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

No point in watching Alice just yet. There is no way he/she would bother with the chicks currently

They are far too small....said the Mad Hatter (hopefully) innocent

Okay, we just have to start worrying when the get older and bigger, then. Gotcha wink

Message 78 of 78