Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW YEARS EVE

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
So what are your plans tonight? Anything special?

I'm actually staying in tonight:) I'm out most nights so I figured somthing different and I'd stay in sober:)

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hate New years eve, it gives the excuse for non drinkers to get smashed and make absolute fools of themselves. 

I have done my pubs till 5am and clubbing solid for 48 hours. Not interested in seeing people drink to excess and puking everywhere. 

Staying in with a nice bottle of wine and meeting up for Lunch tomorrow with my oldest and dearest friends. 

Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will be going to my local club with my partner where we will see the new year in and then walk home which is only about 10 mins away.

I do Not go into my city centre anymore due to the fools who wanna shake your hand one minute and bite it off the next !
Message 3 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

So sorely tempted to go into Manchester city centre where they are holding what they hope to be the lagest gangum style dance into the new year....NOT!

No celebrations for me though this year, just a quiet drink and thoughtful reflections and fond memories.

Message 4 of 10

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
I'll be at a lovely establishment called O'Neils.

Have a wonderful new year everyone whatever you are doing slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 5 of 10

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

I will be shortly going round to my Best mates for a Few Beers and to chill after a days work.  Ive lived in pubs, so Im not bothered about going out and getting squashed etc.

So round at friends with a beer and a bite to eat for me.

Happy new year to you all and heres to exciting 2013

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 6 of 10

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Saw this on Twitter just Now:

Embedded image permalink

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 10

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Don't really see the point of drinking then staying up and suffering for the rest of the day. When you're about 18-21 its fun but soon goes downhill. I'd prefer to go to bed at the usual time. 

Though a few years ago, it was great fun being in Edinburgh watching the fireworks then walking around the sticky layer of alcohol on Princes Street wishing everyone Happy New Year (Before they stopped general access and you had to get a wrist band entry thing).

Message 8 of 10

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

No celebrations for me though this year, just a quiet drink and thoughtful reflections and fond memories.

Sounds good to me!

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 9 of 10

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I slept 'til 23:55. Never had such a boring new years eve... o_o

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 10 of 10