Did you mean: 

Movies in October

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone! 

October is here with a fresh batch of movie releases for us to discuss! Following the theme of previous months I've listed a few of the films I'm interested in seeing this month and would love to hear what you're planning on seeing! 

In last months thread I mentioned The Predator, which I was able to catch a the cinema. I enjoyed the movie but it was nothing like what I expected and was off the wall crazy! I would recommend but be prepared it's nothing like anything previously done with the franchise. 

On to October and first up is the movie adaptation of Venom staring Tom Hardy. I'm interested to see how the character stands up without Spiderman and if the PG13 rating affected the overall tone of the story. 

Next up on my watch list is Mandy with Nicolas Cage in the lead role doing his best work acting like a total maniac! laughing

I'm super excited by the new Halloween movie out this month, which is a direct sequel to John Carpenter's 1978 classic. 

A couple more I might try and catch are First Man, which chronicles the first moon mission and I still See You, which depicts a post apocalyptic world full of ghosts. astonished

Which movie releases are you excited about this month and do you have any cinema trips planned? smiling

Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 10.12.33.png

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Don't go to the cinema anymore. So I'll wait till Venom, Halloween and The Predator come out on blu ray. They might do an extended version of Venom and add back the 40 minutes cut (I hope).

I have all the films in the Predator/Alien franchise, so The Predator will be a welcome addition.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 11 of 13

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I went to see the new Predator too and LOVED (!!!!!!!!!!) it! grin heart

It had an interesting ending too... Thoughful

Message 12 of 13

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I went to see the new Halloween movie in the cinema on Saturday! It was super cool - I really really recommend it to anyone who liked the original one as it was a sequel to it and (in my opinion at least) well made. It made me feel nostalgic too! And Jamie Lee Curtis was excellent. Can't say more so I don't spoil anything. grin

Message 13 of 13