Did you mean: 

Movies in November

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone,

It's another month with another great batch of movie releases! In last months thread we discussed a variety of films and I managed to catch Halloween at the cinema. I thought it was a fantastic sequel to the original film and I'd highly recommend it for any horror fans out there! smiling

November wise I'm looking forward to Overlord which revisits the zombie theme in a world war 2 setting. 

I'm also interested in checking out Creed II a sequel to the 2015 reworking of the Rocky franchise. 

I'll be keeping an eye out for Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald and The Girl in the Spider's Web both of which look great from the trailers. 

So, what about you guys? What are you hoping to see this month and do you have any recommendations for the rest of us? cool

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 16.56.51.png

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 60
59 REPLIES 59

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Cilla was damn good and Sheridan Smith astounded me with her singing voice. A brilliant actress, who has gone through a bad time recently. I hope she manages to get back to her career soon.

She did a Special one woman show on TV recently. I thought she appeared very fragile (mentally)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 41 of 60

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@ComaChameleon wrote:

@Cleoriff @Glory1

I normally don't like that southish type of guy, but he is really cute yahoo

Gloria, I only saw that series on Prime as a adverd, but not yet seen it... there is too much to see 😞

Tell me about it, Anna. Between my recordings, films, boxsets and Prime watch list, if I could watch for 6 months straight, not humanly possible, of course, I just might, might get through it all. Still I do try and, yes I know, I am trying boom boom LOL

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 42 of 60

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Cilla was damn good and Sheridan Smith astounded me with her singing voice. A brilliant actress, who has gone through a bad time recently. I hope she manages to get back to her career soon.

She did a Special one woman show on TV recently. I thought she appeared very fragile (mentally)

And me @Cleoriff. If I hadn't been listening through headphones, I'd have said it was Cilla's voice and she was miming. However, it was very clear to me she was singing, and her voice blew me away.

Yes, I saw the special and she was indeed very mentally fragile. I hope she eventually gets better for her family's and her own sake. It would also be a real shame to lose such a talented actress and singer.

Message 43 of 60

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Glory1

Problem is I only watch alone in bed... So like 2-3 episodes every day. 

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 44 of 60

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@ComaChameleon wrote:

@Glory1

Problem is I only watch alone in bed... So like 2-3 episodes every day. 

Well, I'm a lot older than you @ComaChameleon so at that rate, I'd never see the end of any show joy I bingewatch minimum 12 episodes at a time. More, if I've got the time. But then I'm retired so have all the time in the world to watch. Be totally different if I was still working.

Message 45 of 60

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff just thought I'd let you know Bohemian Rhapsody is available to pre-order on various formats now from Amazon Bouncy and, needless to say I've pre-ordered it. No release date as yet.

The reviews are excellent: 109 reviews 4.9 stars rating. I didn't read every review, life's too short, but I did read quite a few. All rave about Rami Malik's portrayal of Freddy, rave about the film, some having gone back to see it again (one reviewer has seen it 3 times!), and say ignore the critics which I invariably do anyway. Films the critics rave about I tend not to like, with the odd exception, and films the critics hate I love. 

Anyway, thought you'd like to know in case you want to pre-order it Happy Dance

Message 46 of 60

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Fantastic Beasts the Crimes of Grindelwald. My type of film joy

And this film is also available for pre-order on Amazon, various formats. No release date as yet.

And yes, I've pre-ordered it joyBouncy

Message 47 of 60

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Wow, thanks for that @Glory1

Off to Amazon.....Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket