Did you mean: 

Movies in November

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone,

It's another month with another great batch of movie releases! In last months thread we discussed a variety of films and I managed to catch Halloween at the cinema. I thought it was a fantastic sequel to the original film and I'd highly recommend it for any horror fans out there! smiling

November wise I'm looking forward to Overlord which revisits the zombie theme in a world war 2 setting. 

I'm also interested in checking out Creed II a sequel to the 2015 reworking of the Rocky franchise. 

I'll be keeping an eye out for Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald and The Girl in the Spider's Web both of which look great from the trailers. 

So, what about you guys? What are you hoping to see this month and do you have any recommendations for the rest of us? cool

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 16.56.51.png

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 60
59 REPLIES 59

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Wreck it Ralph 2.
Message 2 of 60

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Fantastic Beasts the Crimes of Grindelwald. My type of film joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 60

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald looks good, will have to try and get to see it grin

Message 4 of 60

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

FINALLY Phantastic beasts 2 comes out! Going there next wednesday with a huge group of people (and my best friend). Can't wait heart_eyes

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 5 of 60

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@ComaChameleon

Enjoy enjoy enjoy.....I am so looking forward to it.....Let us know what you think?

I loved the first one.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 60

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Cleoriff

I will grin But maybe you need to remember me sweat_smile

I loved it too. But as a diehard Harry Potter fan I didn't wondered about that.

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 7 of 60

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@ComaChameleon wrote:

@Cleoriff

I will grin But maybe you need to remember me sweat_smile

I loved it too. But as a diehard Harry Potter fan I didn't wondered about that.

Same here. JK Rowling has a wonderful imagination. She oversees all of the films made from her books joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having seen the original “Girl With The Dragon Tattoo” trilogy (i.e. the Swedish productions), and then the first Hollywood remake, I’m slightly disappointed that they’ve skipped two sequels to create a brand new film “The Girl in the Spider’s Web”. Both Noomi Rapace, and Rooney Mara were brilliant in that iconic role, so Claire Foy has a lot to live up to. 

The script was written by “Peaky Blinders” creator Steven Knight, who has promised that it’s going to be something different this time, so it’ll be interesting to see what he comes up with. 

Message 9 of 60

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Poor showing from me - nothing seen at the cinema last month despite best intentions.
Overlord does look like an interesting take on the zombie genre, Fantastic Beasts looks great but not sure about the Girl in the Spiders Web...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 10 of 60