Did you mean: 

Movies in February 2020

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

A little late in the month but I wanted to get the movie discussion in before March arrives! There was some great looking films discussed in last months thread, did you get the chance to watch any of them? 

On to some of the movies coming out in February, the first one I have my eye on is the remake of The Invisible Man. The last version I saw was the Kevin Bacon one which was really fun so looking forward to see how they handle the concept in the new film. 

Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 14.11.48.png

Sticking to horror Brahms: The Boy II is now in cinemas. I watched the first one and it had a pretty good twist at the end which I wasn't expecting! 

Sonic the Hedgehog looks really fun! After some major reworking of the character design following the first trailer the film has been well received by audiences so far. 

The latest DC movie, Birds of Prey is hoping to follow on from the success of Joker. It looks like it has a very different vibe so it will be interesting to see how it matches up. 

Mark Ruffalo stars in Dark Waters, which tells the story of a corporate defense attorney who takes on a chemical company responsible for polluting a small town. 

Let me know if you've seen any good movies this month and if your interested in any of the above films! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

It looks good @jonsie! And loosely based on a true story I think.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Yes, Of those listed above, Dark Waters appeals to me...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4