Did you mean: 

Monday Motivation

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning everyone!

Mondays tend to have a bad rep and the mere thought of it makes some people feel a little down ...

Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 11.16.56.png

But Mondays aren't all so bad! All we need is a little motivation, and a lot of coffee (or tea) slight smile 

... So what helps you guys cope with Mondays? Let's share some Monday motivation and beat the Monday blues together!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

My Monday started the same as ll Mondays. I'm usually in the pub by hook or by crook on a Sunday evening o I'm up to silly o'clock playing catch up on the PC and the TV. So a long lie-in interrupted at 11am by a phone call (which I thought was the alarm and by the time I realised it wasn't, of course they hung up just as I attempted to answer!). When I tried to call back it was a central switchboard and they had no idea who had called me. Still waiting for them to call me back but I guess it wasn't important. Therefore a big cup of tea sat at the back door with the sun streaming through so not all bad. It's amazing just how the day looks different when the sun is shining.

Message 2 of 41

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Mine started on a positive note.The sun was shining and really that's all I needed.

Had a great night out with out 'gang' to celebrate my husbands birthday, so that was still on my mind. (Even though there was a lot of banter about Hamilton winning the Spanish F1 and what the hell had he done with his hair? I just replied, 'if everyone on that grid had hair like Lewis..... it might help them win. (Instead of crashing out and ruining a £50 million car") tongue_winking

This morning I have been painting fence trellis and started clearing out the garden pots for annual planting...

A good day so far...cool

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 41

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@jonsie 

I hope you'll get your callback soon and find out what they wanted! In the meantime the image of you sitting with your cup of tea and watching the sunrise reminded me of this - 

Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 15.22.53.png

@Cleoriff

Such a productive Monday, after a lovely weekend! A happy start to a happy week I'm sure smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 41

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
My Monday started great. Received 2 orders from Amazon and even saw on a map where the driver was in relation to my address so that I was standing right by the intercom when the bell went, rather than rushing (as much as I can rush!) to the intercom to answer before they disappeared.

Amazon don't always show the map for deliveries which is a shame as it's super helpful when your waiting for a delivery as I pretty much always am on a Monday 🤣
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 5 of 41

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Same here @Glory1. I was expecting an Amazon delivery today and surprised to see a little map showing where the driver was ...also 'your driver is two stops away from you'. (By the time I read that he was pulling up outside) Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 41

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I just stayed with the map @Cleoriff and when it said the driver is on his way to you, got up and stood by the door. The bell which is very loud, still made me jump even though I was expecting it 😂🤣
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 7 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
It mostly involved biking.. (shocker)
Message 8 of 41

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I felt like this on Sunday but then Monday wasn't too bad, the opposite actually after having a few cups of coffee! grin  Coffee

Weekend Please Don't Leave meme

Message 9 of 41

jonsie
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

I felt like this on Sunday but then Monday wasn't too bad, the opposite actually after having a few cups of coffee! grin  Coffee

Weekend Please Don't Leave meme

It's almost weekend again. ...

Message 10 of 41