Did you mean: 

Mobile street party, in a cab?

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Want to celebrate Jubilee while you're travelling in London? Here's a clever way to celebrate even in a cab. All you need to do is download the app and book your journey!

What kind of technology is used in your Jubilee celebrations?

More: http://gettaxi.co.uk/

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

The only technology I will be using will be the wifi at my local pub!:smileywink:

Message 2 of 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

If they had that in Bolton, I would have ordered one, brilliant idea from the taxi firm!

Failing that I'm with Steve's idea. Smiley Very Happy

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 4

RunrigForever
  • 2149 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The Queen's platignum is coming up soon I've been told

Many trees are being given away in celebration

I just have a concrete yard with pots of easy to look after greenery ie they look after themselves

I have a fascination for the Silver Birch tree ... it grows in practically rubble along the railways of Great Britain ... sorry, don't know about the Emerald Isle

Wind chimes + bird box / squirrel box in a big brown plastic planter filled with stones at the bottom and to give it an extra boost = potting compost ... Oh the smell of my granddad's Edward Transvaal Stacey Surname potting shed as a girl exploring their garden and the row of sweet peas I can remember it very well ... & ... the compost heap with permanent wasps around it

I'm no gardener despit it being in the genes of both sides of my family

However, I love being in a garden sitting reading a book

a Quote: You are close to God in a garden ... or some such like

another Quote: by the late great Sir Henry Moore 'I would rather have my sculptures in landscape than the most beautiful building I know' ..... check out his King and Queen somewhere amongst powerful green 'hilly' landscape ............... also, his line of 4 stone carvings atop the Time Life Building in London.

***DESORMAIS***
Message 4 of 4