cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile games - What are you playing right now?

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

It's been a while since we've discussed mobile gaming! with new games coming out all the time we'd love to hear about what your playing now! 

Are you sticking to the old classics or have you found a new game that you'd like to recommend to your fellow community members? 

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 17.10.23.png

As mobile technology improves we're seeing games that have been traditionally on PC getting a mobile version. Games like Minecraft, Fortnite and even Call of Duty all have mobile versions now! Have you been playing any of these or do you prefer the traditional style mobile games instead? 

I must admit the last mobile game I played was Angry Birds which was quite a while ago now so I'd really enjoy hearing what the best current games are! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Is no-one playing mobile games anymore? grin

Just caught up with your topic @Martin-O2 - I might be a little old-fashioned when it comes to mobile gaming as I haven't played the newer style ones much. Didn't know CoD is on mobile too. smile

I enjoy card games like Solitaire on my phone (classic looking ones and also the ones that follow some sort of story or theme such as a golf-themed card game called Fairway Solitaire), and occasionally play some match-three games such as Farm Heroes.

For some more relaxation I have a colouring game where you literally just colour in pretty pictures (called Happy Colour) and a word puzzle game called Wordscapes. slight_smile These are great for me just before bedtime. sleeping

Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
got a few games but nothing fancy.
candy crush (shock!)
Wordlink
Ball sort puzzle
Bazooka boy
Bricks ball crusher

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3