Did you mean: 

Mexican food 🌮

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi guys, 

The famous Día de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead, is coming up later this week, and it made me think about all the great things Mexico has given the world: one of them, as you may have guessed from the title of this topic, is delicious food 🌯

Día de los Muertos comes with some traditional delicacies that I didnt know about, such as Pan de muerto (the bread of the dead), gorgeous Sugar skulls, or pulque (a sweet fermented drink made from the agave sap), atole (a thin warm porridge made from corn flour), and hot chocolate. 

There are also many well-known mexican classics that come in all shapes, sizes and flavours. Tacos, quesadillas, burritos, enchiladas, chalupa, frijoles, queso ... just to name a few!

What's your favourite Mexican dish?

Which flavours or fillings are your go-tos?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I went to A Tacho restaurant 

Did it have you in a spin ? yahoo

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EmilieT 

About my limit are Chicken Fajitas (which are Tex-Mex) and have to stick to mild salsa as have a Hiatus Hernia and so end up very sick the next day so hot Curry and Chili Con Carne are off the menu for me too which is a shame as my Mum makes a delicious but very hot Chili.

Message 13 of 14

JAZZ-trad
Level 13: Prompter
  • 890 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for looking into the chilli con carne origins @EmilieT very interesting. Actually I like it with more beans than meat but still plenty of chilli
Message 14 of 14