Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member Spotlight: gemz4the1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,  

Spotlight time once again slight_smile

Say hello to....@gemz4the1

Gemma has been a member of the community for almost a year now. She's always really friendly and supportive. 

This time we have done the interview in a collaborative way where other members has been asking questions to Gemma. 

So say hi and congratulations below. Mexican Wave

Here's some info about Gemma:

Gemma.jpg

Well done gemz4the1! 

Below are some of our previous members in the Spotligh. You could be next by getting involved in the community!

If you would like to suggest someone for the spotlight feel free to drop us a PM.

More info
More about Gemma:
  • Which was your first mobile phone? My first ever mobile was a Motorola U (I think it's called).
  • When is your birthday? What would you like as a present? My birthday is 5th February 1988 - the best gift I could ever have is for my friends and family to be healthy and happy. :smileyhappy:
  • What would you take with you to a dessert island? I'd take my family photo, my pillow and my Build A Bear teddy to a dessert island.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi Gemma, good to read a bit of background to you and glad to see you liked the Blackberry keyboards wink

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 11 of 11