Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mayan prediction

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I'm intrigued to know what people think of this prophecy of the world ending/changing as we know it on the 21st of December.

Now lets keep it nice and respect others opinions even if we disagree:)

I've got £5000 saying the world doesn't end on the 21st. Advantage being I won't have to pay up if I lose.

I'm a firm disbeliever and believe the media love to throw everything out of proportion to gain more views/sales.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

Liquid, did you say you have a logical mind? Lol😜

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 11 of 22

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I was speculating what a logical mind would think there:)

Wow if be creating myths of my own there if I had;)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 12 of 22

darrengf
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

Lol. Just checking my good man

Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 13 of 22

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
slight_smile I feel ganged up on tonight haha.

Message 14 of 22

darrengf
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

Liquid we all love you (meta forlicaly speaking lol). The forum with out you would be awful 

Message 15 of 22

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Aww •blushes•

slight_smile
Message 16 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

please keep in mind that these predictions that the world will end was made before the roman calendar, which the days are based on... just a thought grin

Message 17 of 22

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I believe they "calculated" this "end date" by using the Mayans preferred method of 20 days to a month 19 months in a year.

Much more complex, yet much simpler than than roman methodology in my opinion.
Message 18 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

the other half hijacked my last post! 😕 i have no idea about when the world will end, we have been told its here a few times, and it seems to be a joke down here (devon) as everybody got nervous when the flooding and winds came.. XD it will end when it will end, my loved ones know i love them, thats all that matters to me. as to the people who are panic buying ect. what are you going to do if the world does end? eat it all in your last minutes? grin 

Message 19 of 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions