Did you mean: 

May the 4th be with you!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Today is May 4th which is Star Wars day! Today is the day that Star Wars fans can come together to celebrate the much loved franchise which has spanned several decades, over a dozen movies and various TV spin off shows. 

Screenshot 2021-05-04 at 18.50.46.png

We'd love to hear about your all time favourite Star Wars moments! Are you a fan of the latest trilogy or do you prefer the classic 3 films? Personally I didn't think the newer films were anything special. I love the classic trilogy and I also have a soft spot for the 3 prequel movies which get a lot of underserved hate in my opinion. I also really enjoyed The Mandalorian and Rouge One. 

Let us know your favourite Star Wars moments in the comments below and don't forget all Star Wars content is now available for streaming on Disney+! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

O2EmmaLouise
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 254 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 28 Solutions

Absolutely love Star Wars!

I really enjoyed the recent trilogy but my fiance prefers the classic three films - he's a bit of a Star Wars nerd! rofl

We both loved The Mandalorian but still need to watch Rogue One.

Message 2 of 2