Off-Topic

Topics: 547

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

Yes I saw that and I really need to get to the cinema .... 9

Level 41: Prodigal

[ Edited ]

Watched the new Spiderman on Friday.
Thought it was very good and enjoyed it.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Although was not surprised at the "reveal" part way though - had been expecting it but thought it was done very well.

Will be interesting to see how some of the other films fit into the universe Marvel has put together.

Spoiler
For instance, how will they do the whole Lady Thor now that there is no hammer?

I am excited to see how they do the new version of Blade - you would imagine a film about a vampire will require a different rating to most of the films so far (at most a 12A)! I rather liked the Wesley Snipes versions - will have to see if I can find them for a rewatch.

Final thought is about one of the series that they confirmed - WandaVision.

Spoiler
How do they intend to do that when Vision was killed at the end of Infinity War? 
It was mentioned during the panel for the show that it was set after the events of Endgame, but the character was not one brought back by the Hulk...

Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Level 2: Apprentice

New Phase 4 Line up was announced over the weekend! Whats your thoughts?

I've never read any of the Black Panther comics so I don't know the story line and what direction they might take in this movie, I just hope its better than the first one honestly.

In regards to the last spoiler, Technically he wouldn't be dead as the stones were restored to their original point in the time line, unless that's what the first episode could be about is Wanda realizing that the stone is still out there and rebuild him essentially
Highlighted

@Cleoriff

Avengers: Endgame overtakes Avatar as top box office movie of all time

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-49069432

Just proves how sick this community is and how dedicated we are to show support
Topics: 684

@TheGreyApe wrote:
@Cleoriff

Avengers: Endgame overtakes Avatar as top box office movie of all time

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-49069432

Just proves how sick this community is and how dedicated we are to show support

Well as my post showed, they expected it after this weekend @TheGreyApe thumbsup

*The Game Is On*

Level 41: Prodigal

@TheGreyApe wrote:
In regards to the last spoiler, Technically he wouldn't be dead as the stones were restored to their original point in the time line, unless that's what the first episode could be about is Wanda realizing that the stone is still out there and rebuild him essentially

Erm, not really.

More spoiler tags, just in case people are behind...

Spoiler
Spoiler
They "borrow" the stones from the past, but then return them before they are noticed as missing. 
In this situation then actual stone from Vision is the one that is stolen by 2018 Thanos and then destroyed - the 2012 version of the Mind stone goes back to 2012.

Another option is that they get Shuri to finish what she started, but then how do they restart his body?

I'll agree that the first episode is likely to be about his resurrection, but after that is anyone's guess.

Wanda is also in the cast for the next Dr Strange film, so I do wonder how the series and the film will tie in (both are due in 2021).

Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band

@gmarkj Im really excited for the Dr Strange film honestly, apparently it will be the first proper horror movie Disney has done ( however a few Disney classic are genuinely bone chilling )
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Great thread @TheGreyApe! I saw Spiderman: Homecoming a few weeks ago. Really enjoyed it and I was not expecting what happened in the mid credits scene! 

Spoiler
It was great to see J.K. Simmons reprising his role all be it with an Alex Jones flavor! 

I'm really looking forward to the new Dr Strange move now. The Nightmare character sounds really interesting and I can't wait to see what they do with the story. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature