Did you mean: 

Marjo on holiday next week

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys, 

I want to give you a heads up that I will be on annual leave next week. Cat Happy If you want to talk to me via PM about anything, I'll get to your messages when I'm back on the week of 18th March! If it's anything urgent, @Martin-O2  and @EmilieT will be here to help. slight_smile

Along with some much needed decluttering and cleaning to prepare for some guests to arrive in my flat, this is mostly what I have planned for my holiday:

relaxingcat.png

I hope you all have a great weekend and week ahead and I'll see you all when I'm back online.

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Yeah @Cleoriff , I read there's going to be continuous snowfall over several days. unamused I hope it passes by my area very quickly if it comes this way! Heating on max... snowflake

Thanks @pgn ! Side question but are those blue bananas in your new profile card? thinking 

@jonsie  I'm trying to spread them out through the year now instead of realising towards the end of the year, super knackered, that I haven't remembered to take my holidays properly. D'oh! I've learned my lesson!

@ComaChameleon Will do! sunflower

Message 11 of 20

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Thanks @pgn ! Side question but are those blue bananas in your new profile card? thinking 

Yes, @Marjo @ aren't they amazing? 

Blue Java banana https://g.co/kgs/jMpTLy

Message 12 of 20

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Just noticed this thread. Have a great holiday @Marjo. Unfortunately, you'll probably see this on your first day back joy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 13 of 20

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

Just noticed this thread. Have a great holiday @Marjo. Unfortunately, you'll probably see this on your first day back joy

So I did! Thanks @Glory1! grin

I had a nice week off. I managed to do some much-needed cleaning, advance my new Zandalari Troll character in World of Warcraft to level 68 (been waiting for this new troll race to unlock for about 6 months so I'm very happy about finally being able to play it!) and relax and sleep a lot. The only downside is I managed to catch a cold sometime during the weekend so not feeling 100% at the moment... mask

Still good to be back! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Message 14 of 20

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Welcome back @Marjo thumbsup Sorry to hear you have a cold sneezing_face thumbsdown

You want to do what I used to do when I was working - when you come back off holiday gently ease yourself back into it wink (but don`t let @Martin-O2 or @EmilieT catch on wink).

But seriosly, it`s good to have you back and hope you get better soon.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 15 of 20

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Great to have you back @Marjo 

When you have time...please feel free to join us at the Mad Hatters teaparty, or even have a nice sit down on The Naughty Step... joy

Confused??? You will be ...and probably need another week off. LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 20

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

btw @Marjo , The Dormouse images.pngtold me to say - not mentioning names - that The Mad Hatter, Alice, The Queen Of Hearts, The Chesire Cat, The March Hare, and The Dormouse have taken residence in the O2 Community Gang thread and some are frequently banished to The Naughty Step - even when they are innocent Whistle

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 17 of 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

'Tis an unjust world out there.... said Alice

Welcome back to the asylum work @Marjo, some of us have missed you ..... 

Message 18 of 20

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Great to have you back @Marjo 

When you have time...please feel free to join us at the Mad Hatters teaparty, or even have a nice sit down on The Naughty Step... joy

Confused??? You will be ...and probably need another week off. LOL

Mad Hatters teaparty? Naughty Step? Thoughful What's been going on here during my holiday lol LOL

I'll try catch up soon!

Message 19 of 20

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Welcome back @Marjo. At least I found your return before you're off again joy

You were missed but sorry to hear you're not 100%. Hope you shake off the cold soon.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 20 of 20