Did you mean: 

🌴 Luki on leave 🌴

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

how are you going? I know it is selfish but I shall leave you all in the hands of @TheresaV  and @Martin-O2  for the next two weeks.

I will be going to see my family after 1.5 years and see how everyone is doing (minus 5 day quarantine of course).

1c856873-32e7-4529-8ff4-0918f597d971.JPG

I hope the weather will stay like this and I can sip some cool drinks on the terrace, see my little brother and of course my little furry sister (see picture, she is a dog)

I hope you won’t miss me too much and I am sorry for all the gold thinkers I am not winning but a break is needed 😂

Be nice to the remaining admin team and maybe there will be a huge surprise during my time off but you will see at the time….

Lots of love and cool dreams,

Luki

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Have a really great time @LukasB. It must be wonderful to get to see  your family after all this time. heart

We can't possibly try to be good in your absence, so there may be a visit to TNS in your absence,LOL

flushed 

Do I have to be worried @Cleoriff ? joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 11 of 23

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@TheresaV wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Have a really great time @LukasB. It must be wonderful to get to see  your family after all this time. heart

We can't possibly try to be good in your absence, so there may be a visit to TNS in your absence,LOL

flushed 

No @TheresaV ...it will probably be me. rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 23

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@TheresaV wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

flushed 

No @TheresaV ...it will probably be me. rofl

rofl

signature

Message 13 of 23

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Hope you have a great time visiting family @LukasB, although the various tests won't be pleasant (or cheap!).
You'll need to sweep the naughty step for stragglers on your return just in case someone gets left behind...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 14 of 23

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25156 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

As long as TNS gatekeeper @pgn has installed a fan and cold drinks in the fridge, I`ll enjoy my inevitable trip to TNS joy @TheresaV 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 15 of 23

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Thanks guys - I am so excited. I shall look for all of you in TNS when I come back grin

signature

Message 16 of 23

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Have a great holiday @LukasB! We'll save all the boring jobs for when you get back! joy

signature

Message 17 of 23

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35925 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions
I've taken the TNS stairgate down - and the lock on the loo door on the middle landing is still bust, so...
Have a good break, @LukasB!
Message 18 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pfft Part timer!
Message 19 of 23

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Pfft Part timer!

rofl @Anonymous 

signature

Message 20 of 23