Hello there

Did the forum pipes burst.

Why didn't they let me know

LOL Should be entitled to compensation @Anonymous Dance

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Anonymous

Re: Lonely

Now you mention it @Cleoriff I expect to cancel my contract for free on the basis of no signal for a few hours
Anonymous

I have been unable to login until now - I noticed on the giff gaff forums they were saying some parts of the site would be unavailable while O2 did some emergency maintenance. Probably same applied here but O2 forgot to tell us!

I also noticed on the register that O2 say yesterdays outage was caused by the system that allows people to roam on their network - this then impacted another system etc etc.

I further noticed on twitter in reply to requests for compensation that they state they would not be compensating customers, as expected.

That's enough noticing for one day me thinks!

Topics: 34
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0

aww..poor Lenny Smiley Sad He was such a cute wee furball heart Smiley Happy x

giphy-3
Highlighted
Topics: 575

Thanks for noticing Smiley Wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Anonymous

@MI5 wrote:
Thanks for noticing Smiley Wink

I just noticed your reply. 

Topics: 83

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been unable to login until now - I noticed on the giff gaff forums they were saying some parts of the site would be unavailable while O2 did some emergency maintenance. Probably same applied here but O2 forgot to tell us!

I also noticed on the register that O2 say yesterdays outage was caused by the system that allows people to roam on their network - this then impacted another system etc etc.

I further noticed on twitter in reply to requests for compensation that they state they would not be compensating customers, as expected.

That's enough noticing for one day me thinks!

Didn't notice Lenny died tho did ya?!

I'm too upset to argue...

Topics: 575

Poor Lenny Smiley Sad
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)