Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Community Manager

Re: Liverpool & Manchester

Wow so many suggestions, thanks a lot guys. I now want a steak or Italian food for breakfast having read this first thing @MI5... Smiley Very Happy

I'll definitely want to visit the Albert Dock and the ferry ride sounds interesting @Cleoriff! Submarine sounds scary though, I'll skip that. anguished

@jonsie Yeah it's only one or two days that I'll stay in Manchester. I don't want to rush about in a hurry though. I want to relax and see what places I can without stress. I'll return later if I feel I didn't see enough. Smiley Happy Football tour? I'd need to be dragged. LOL Cheers for the tip for metro tram pass and a scenic walk along the canal definitely sounds like my thing! And my friend would enjoy Chinatown I'm sure. Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

I recently visited Liverpool for the first time (aprt from going to anfield for football in past).  The Cavern Club is a must.  Absolutely loved it.  Great atmosphere, great music.  Liverpool as a city is fab

Thanks

Steve
Community Manager

@welshsteve76 wrote:

I recently visited Liverpool for the first time (aprt from going to anfield for football in past).  The Cavern Club is a must.  Absolutely loved it.  Great atmosphere, great music.  Liverpool as a city is fab

Thanks for the tip! I read it's open during the evenings but daytime too - what time did you go @welshsteve76? Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 530

@Marjowrote:

@welshsteve76wrote:

Thanks for the tip! I read it's open during the evenings but daytime too - what time did you go @welshsteve76? Smiley Happy

All in the link I gave you re Matthew Street I would imagine @Marjo

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 677

The Cavern Club is open during the day @Marjo. The last time we were there we went in about 1pm...

It's very much a tourist attraction now but you can obviously buy drinks etc...Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*