cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Airlines Offering Inflight WiFi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

I thought this might be an interesting article for those who travel often. In it you can find a list of  airlines offering inflight wifi. Last weekend I flew with Norweigian Airlines and I was connected to its wifi during the flight and it was great. The trip becomes much shorter if you are able to connect to the Internet, read news, chat with your friends... and of course the most important to access to the forum wink

Definetly something to check before booking your flights!

Source : eDreams blog
Read more here : http://blog.edreams.com/in-flight-wifi/

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks for that info @Anonymous 

I scrolled down to see if Ryanair were in the running...(I use them to fly to Spain) Happy Dance

Surprised to see they were on the list...but it said this

Ryanair

• Aircraft: To trial on top business routes later this year
  • Provider: unknown
  • Price: TBD. However, may be free for e-mail access only

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
It does seem that people have a need to be connected to the Internet more and more everywhere they go.
Message 3 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It does seem that people have a need to be connected to the Internet more and more everywhere they go.

How else would they post on forums day and night?! slight_smile

Message 4 of 26

MI5
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Well that's my excuse gone for ignoring emails from my boss !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

If they can offer wifi across the ocean, TFL can make it happen in the tunnels on the underground. 

Hopefully my flight to Sweden next month will be WIFI enabled. Annoy all my friends 30,000FT above them... Peasants. 

Message 6 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hopefully my flight to Sweden next month will be WIFI enabled. Annoy all my friends 30,000FT above them... Peasants. 

Sweden next month and the USA in October? Lucky you....(and yes wouldn't Wifi be just the best?) Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm marrying into a international family. Future sister in law lives in Sweden and my fiance is 'Murican. But yes I'm very lucky. 

Just need O2 to unlock my iPhone now. It's easier to find a nice place to get married than get your phone unlocked these days. 

....WIFI PRIEST. Happiness for everyone. 

Message 8 of 26

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I had wifi on the recent flights back from Thailand with Emirates at a very reasonable price too.

It was free for 10Mb which just about allowed you to switch your phone on Smiley Very Happy but then you paid £1 by debit card for a further 500Mb. Very cheap and the speeds were very good some 36000 feet up. The data even carried over to the connecting flight so I highly commend Emirates on this.

Message 9 of 26

MI5
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Emirates are actually the very best airline there is at the moment.
Without question......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 26