Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's surprise Martin!

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Note: If you're reading this, Martin, please stop and go enjoy your holiday wink

Hi everyone, 

As most of you know by now, Martin is on holiday for the next two weeks. When he returns from his well-deserved time off, rested and relaxed, @Marjo and myself would like to welcome him back in the office in the most friendly fashion - and that's where we need your help Evil

Do you guys have any ideas of funny office pranks we could prepare to welcome him back? We're looking to do this mainly around his desk or his set of drawers, something creative/imaginative, doable for us, and most importantly fun Happy Dance

Thanks for your help in advance, and looking forward to your suggestions!

PS. If possible, we'll document the prank and share some photos as well, so you can follow the prep and execution!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MarjoI just meant 'ah those were the days when I could wear 'kinky boots'

Now, suffering after wearing 5in stiletto heels in the 60's, I go for flip flops, Flat boots or something with a very tiny wedge heel....

Mind you it avoids the phrase 'Look at her..'Mutton dressed as lamb!' LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 35

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I'd love to wear heels more often, no chunky ones like the boots but nice and girly proper heels. I get sore feet though and probably also look weird when walking in them. laughing Wedges I like though, as even when they are high they're still easier to walk in and I don't look like a weirdo (as much). grin

Message 32 of 35

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MarjoI know this is completely off topic (Sorry @Martin-O2) but when in nursing, my shoes were 'governed by uniform regulations'...So they were flat black and lace ups. I tried occasionally to break the rules with slip ons with a slight wedge....but got my wrists slapped by Matron for breaking the rules!!

So when I was off duty I had as many shoes as Imelda Marcos to choose from. Never white stilletos though, Back in the 60's, if you wore those, you risked being thought of as a woman of the streets. Banana

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 33 of 35

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MarjoI know this is completely off topic (Sorry @Martin-O2) but when in nursing, my shoes were 'governed by uniform regulations'...So they were flat black and lace ups. I tried occasionally to break the rules with slip ons with a slight wedge....but got my wrists slapped by Matron for breaking the rules!!

So when I was off duty I had as many shoes as Imelda Marcos to choose from. Never white stilletos though, Back in the 60's, if you wore those, you risked being thought of as a woman of the streets. Banana

If I had the space in my flat I'd totally have that many shoes!!

Yes a bit off topic, I think it was my fault though so you can blame me. grin Back on topic! Errr, yes, post-it notes.... 

Message 34 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

Slightly following on ... ... ... 

If you wore a red hat you were thought to have no knickers on

She's All Fur Coat & no knickers !

Back to Martin's rainbow coloured post-it note work space rainbow

Message 35 of 35