cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's brighten up this grey Friday...

Anonymous
Not applicable

...and have some fun slight_smile

If you could come back to life as an animal, what would pick and why?

Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123323 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@jonsie...and you would be totally wrong.....:smileywink:

This is my favourite musical...

wwry.jpg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 47

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'd pick a toy dinosaur and avoid any connection to ones that look metallic and transform into a small car or toy truck... Then we cud go out and throw any stuff like that away! We do that a lot with Toms clothes, handing them over to charity so they make money to subsidise the best way to reuse clothes that were once fashionable. If need be then we can go to G-Wu for Chinese food- for Dad's benefit! 

Hard for 12yo to understand sometimes...FHB says Lisa's Mum..."Family Hold Back" was the tradition in their family too...never called that in ours but same applied! Visitors got food first, we had remains only...tho they were fantastic! Trouble was growing boys needed more than the girls, so we'd sneak some out in our aprons or dresses for them...pushovers we were!!

Carpe Diem

Cathicore

Message 33 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

Like...... confused !

Bang

Message 34 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Like...... confused !

Bang

You and me both BoB!

I've always wanted to come back as a cat but I've watched Harry and I'm not sure I could cope with some of the areas he has to groom - it's not a nice thought! Shocked

I wouldn't mind coming back as a bear - eat loads and hibernate all winter!

Message 35 of 47

Cleoriff
  • 123323 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'd pick a toy dinosaur and avoid any connection to ones that look metallic and transform into a small car or toy truck... Then we cud go out and throw any stuff like that away!

Carpe Diem

Cathicore

Carpe Diem indeed @Anonymous I am off now to Seize the Day....Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 36 of 47

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Like...... confused !

Bang

Thought it was just me for a moment Astounded

Message 37 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can U eat them? XX wink
Message 38 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

I reckon I'm quite cat-like, but likewise don't fancy, what in my family used to be known as a 'cat lick' - but I'd enjoy going on adventures like my rescue cat Marty 8yrs old = big ginger/white ..... comes back and be fussed by its good mummy & them have a nibble of best bickies or some of Whiskas meat in gravy or in jelly ('cos it seems my cat Marty finds that food jummy) & then have a gratuitius strop of the furniture/carpet in my favourite places then settle upon my bedding at the bottom of my mummies bed for a well-earned snooze ..... but the hygeine bits of it = can't say I fancy that bit much if at all:- what do U think? XXXXX Cat Cat Happy

Message 39 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, I like the bear thing too & I'd have slimmed down to a respectable size 14 to emerge in Spring renewed/refreshed/etc ready for what the World has in store for me XXXXX Cat Cat Happy

Message 40 of 47