cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just so us iPhone non-users don't feel left out

Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought I'd post this lighthearted thread for those who feel left out.

I've just ordered my fortnightly shop from Tesco.

I wonder if it will be delivered on Saturday morning or will the van break down ?

If it does I hope they don't send it on Yodel, what are the chances of that happening do you think ?

Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm disgusted at this thread, so much so THAT I'M GOING TO POST IN UPPER CASE. Every time I look at a new post it gives COMPLETELY DIFFERENT information.

Get it sorted OP or I will take my posting to a DIFFERENT thread!!!!

Message 41 of 56

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

This is very sad, I feel we have failed you. Smiley Embarassed

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 42 of 56

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

What a disgraceful state of affairs. I feel compelled to write to the CEO and know for a fact he will reply to me personally!!!!

Message 43 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just so you know, I have sent a letter to the RSPCA because of the disgraceful treatment I have received from OP.  I urge others here to do the same otherwise we will see a repeat of this unbridled cruelty.  

Message 44 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

this unbridled cruelty.  

Talking of unbridled cruelty, I was rushing cutting the grass before F1 Quallie started and managed to decapitate the largest earthworm I've ever encountered.....well it was a bit more than decapitation.....bits of meat etc flew everywhere.....the wife's washing took some of the shrapnel but next door neighbour's cat wasn't impressed by the blood and gore that hurtled his way.

Message 45 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hahaha - I'm impressed that you managed to get the grass cut before the F1 Quallie. I would have been inclined to just crack open the beer.
Message 46 of 56

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You haven't even considered the hurt, harm and damage you have been doing to a beautiful and elegant and free growing plant like grass.

Imagine how it feels to be slashed down in your prime by a vandal whose mind is elsewhere at the time.

I suggest you recycle your mower and pay more attention to the F1 qualifying! Smiley LOL

Thoughtless......!

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 47 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable
Absolutely, perksie. O2Mach2 should just concrete it over for next season.
Message 48 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

I suggest you recycle your mower and pay more attention to the F1 qualifying! Smiley LOL

I was paying attention to F1 qualifying.......although it's only a Flymo-type mower I went into the right hander at Turn 11 just a little too quickly and lost the back end coming out of the left hander Turn 12 and that's when the worm copped it.

Message 49 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Very Happy

Message 50 of 56