cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joseph and his Amazing Technicoloir Drean Coat

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone seen it?

I've seen it loads of times at the e Theatre and on TV, in 2007 I went to see it in London starring Lee Mead, who won that "Any dream will do" talent show thingy on BBC 1.

It's coming to the Sheffield Lyceum at the end of November, I want to go but I'm already out the night before for Pub quiz, and going to a 60s concert at Sheffield City Hall the following night, and I can't afford 3 nights out in a week 😞

It's my second fave musical ever though, after Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds, which I have on CD and DVD and have seen twice on stage.

So, anyone a Joseph fan? Strictly speaking I'm an atheist so I should't like it, but I love the songs,

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone seen it?

I've seen it loads of times at the e Theatre and on TV, in 2007 I went to see it in London starring Lee Mead, who won that "Any dream will do" talent show thingy on BBC 1.

It's coming to the Sheffield Lyceum at the end of November, I want to go but I'm already out the night before for Pub quiz, and going to a 60s concert at Sheffield City Hall the following night, and I can't afford 3 nights out in a week 😞

It's my second fave musical ever though, after Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds, which I have on CD and DVD and have seen twice on stage.

So, anyone a Joseph fan? Strictly speaking I'm an atheist so I should't like it, but I love the songs,

Don't you have an S3 you can sell Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why would I sell my S3 when it's about 3 months into contract? And I'm not selling my old S2, I'm keeping it as a "spare", orders from Dad.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Why would I sell my S3 when it's about 3 months into contract? And I'm not selling my old S2, I'm keeping it as a "spare", orders from Dad.

wink

Message 5 of 5