Did you mean: 

It's 'App World' out there!

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

As the popularity of smartphones is increasing day by day, developers are now building even smarter, efficient and more sophisticated apps but are really easy to use and often fun. I'm sure, every one of you has a app on your mobile device which is totally addictive (right?).

Ever wondered how you could make one on your own? Here're some tips from Mashable. What kind of app would you be interested to build, if given a chance?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm far to thick to make my own, but love to use/try them my fav is the Ebay android app.
Message 2 of 5

macblank
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 520 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 23 Solutions
My fave is IMDB

It's great for up to date info on films.
Great for... who was that... didn't someone do this before... what was that film with what's his name in
Old Phone Geek!!! A Mobile User Since 1993
Samsung Galaxy S3

Feel Free to Add Kudos, If I Have Helped slight_smile
Message 3 of 5

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
I use IMDB all the time slight_smile

I also use the IGN app regularly too
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not a very exciting app, but I would really like to see a common framework invoked between iOS, Android and BlackBerry devices. There are plenty of apps out for iOS that are quality, well-made applications, but don't exist for Android. There is no clear-cut porting between platforms so I would really like to see developed a framework so that if you develop for Android, then a simple recompile could make it installable on iOS, and vice versa..

Message 5 of 5