Did you mean: 

Is there a boycot I don't know about?

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
It's been so dead the past few days. Have I missed a memo?:D
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
We've been directing everyone to use live chat so all the customers with issues have now committed suicide wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 15

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Well the sun has been out so maybe they have realised there's more to life than a new phone! Smiley Surprised

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

Well the sun has been out so maybe they have realised there's more to life than a new phone! Smiley Surprised

i hope they do, a phone isnt lifes only thing to do

Message 4 of 15

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
More to life than a new phone? Blasphemy! open_mouth

Sun was sooo nice today a nice wind so it kept cool as well. That's our English summer done and dusted haha
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 5 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liquid wrote:
More to life than a new phone? Blasphemy! open_mouth

Sun was sooo nice today a nice wind so it kept cool as well. That's our English summer done and dusted haha

Quite right.

Some members have been kinda refraining from posting due to the possible changes within 02 but to be fair even those members have been posting !

Ive not really understood the suggestion to direct newbies with issues to contact Live Chat when we all know Live Chat are currently really only ok for limited general enquiries.

The only person affected and inconvenienced here is the newbie.

I became a member to help not hinder !

Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
They want to boost live chat & make people use that. We know they are limited but we are actually helping them too which is odd considering all things
Message 7 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Ive not really understood the suggestion to direct newbies with issues to contact Live Chat when we all know Live Chat are currently really only ok for limited general enquiries.

Directed to live chat on the request of an O2 employee ;

It is the intent of O2 to steer all CS issue through outsourced live chat so the only way the failings will be addressed is if the weaknesses in the system are highlighted.

It's not a case of hindering, moreover, assisting O2 with recognising where improvements are needed wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 15

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Arrgh we'll be helping speed up the process grin
Message 9 of 15

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I am interested to know if capita have all our details and are selling them as part of the contract.

Just I've had an explosion of slam texts/calls over the past 4 days. They're pretty relentless:(
Message 10 of 15