cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is romance dead?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is romance dead? well, listening to everybody whine on about valentines it certainly seems so!!   ive had some romantic gestures done for me in the past, but im not a massive fan of romance, i hate resturants, dressing 'nice' ect and its just geniunely embarrassing. 

What is the most romantic thing you have had/ had done for you, ( KEEP IT CLEAN!!) and do you think romance is dead?? 

would love to hear guys and girls views on this slight_smile 

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Lets be honest pengipete its much funnier when you blame your flatulence on the other half. Especially in unfamiliar company grin

Ooo cards?:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 11 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah, i LOVE getting notes, cards ect, so yeah, will be making heart shaped cookies for the little one to ice for her class slight_smile im nicknamed "the WI mum" at the school grin

Message 12 of 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 13 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

haha!

Message 14 of 21

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
My nan is high up in the WI I really wish shed find something else to talk about haha.

Well I look forward to a card:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 15 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

hahaha! well, ill take a picture of one, seems i have my own fan club, as all the same ( lovely) people comment on my threads grin xx

Message 16 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

You should have blamed Minky judging by your recent thread!Smiley Very Happy

Not at that volume - no-one would have believed it.  I mean, it's bad enough that she's apparently a blade-firing volcano without her also being a Fartanosaurus Rex.

Seriously - it went off like a cross between a fire-cracker and Concorde flying though a tunnel.  Three Japanese tourists dived under the table  - they thought it was 1945 all over again. 

Besides, Minky is a lay-dee - her emissions are silent and lavender-scented and not really capable of stripping the paint of a Tonka toy at a thousand yards - honest.

Message 17 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

^^^ stunning comment, easily my favourite of tonight, spat me tea everywhere!!! 

Message 18 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

My father who is the most unromantic person you could ever imagine, got down on one knee christmas day and presented my mother with an Eternity ring. 

Romance is still alive and kicking.

Message 19 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

aw!! melted my heart a little!!!

Message 20 of 21