Aww you missed it. Don’t worry you can see it again in 2032
Message 2 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Aww you missed it. Don’t worry you can see it again in 2032

Oh noooooo @Anonymous astonished The video stream is still available to watch now, but it's 5 hours long .... any highlights?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
None at all @EmilieT .. but it’s all a highlight for me.. just trying to comprehend how big Mercury is but in reality it’s tiny!
Message 4 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
None at all @EmilieT .. but it’s all a highlight for me.. just trying to comprehend how big Mercury is but in reality it’s tiny!

Fair enough, @Anonymous nerd Are you an astronomy buff then??

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not to speak of @EmilieT but I read earlier in the year that November was a great month for all things cosmic.. so I thought I’d post!
Message 6 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Not to speak of @EmilieT but I read earlier in the year that November was a great month for all things cosmic.. so I thought I’d post!

Definitely a good one to post about @Anonymous, I didn't know about that but your topic made me look into it and I'm really glad I did 🚀 star 

signature

Message 7 of 7