cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the spotlight: MI5 (aka Richard)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

Our fourth spotlight already. We recently featured Liquid, who had hit a huge amount of kudoes during the iPhone 5 release and darrengf and Fatboy, both having written some awesome guides. 

This week, we're spotlighting someone who you'll find all over the forum. He kicked off the first two off-topic threads (word association & 3-word story game) and you'll regularly find him having a laugh while helping members out. Judging by the wide range of topics he's helping members with, he's probably one of our most knowledgable members.

Let me introduce you to Richard, aka MI5:

spotlightmi5.jpg

It's great to have you around, Richard! Cheers.

Past spotlights:

• Week 38: darrengf

• Week 39: Fatboy

• Week 40: Liquid

If you would like to suggest someone for the weekly spotlight, feel free to drop Toby or Leonard a PM. 

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad you joined O2 Richard or MI5 as I have been calling you.

I hope to see a lot more of you in the future - you and your friends help has been invaluable to me in learning how to use my Samsung Galaxy Ace (though I may now buy an ihpone 6 as I have decided to stick with itunes :smileytongue:) and chat up BAnd of Brothers instead as he has one I am quite sure he is the millionaire round here really Smiley LOL which is not what I came looking for.  I came to get help because I had no-one else - and I found a whole community ready to look out for me and help me but you were the first. 

Thanks

heart

Message 11 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
Get ya coat MI5 you've pulled !

Glad to read Sue that you've been helped and like the banter we all share.

I'm also delighted you may turn to iPhones.

I'll be the first to say Welcome to the Dark Side when you do.

Take care.
Message 12 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice one bud, you deserve it
Message 13 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thoroughly deserved recognition for the man whose posts/advice/banter prompted me to get involved on this forum - cheers Richard, you're a star wink

Message 14 of 37

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

You guys.....!! Smiley Embarassed

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 37

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Haha feeling nostalgic?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 16 of 37

MI5
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Liquid wrote:
Haha feeling nostalgic?
Just "old" slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 17 of 37

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

MI5...well there you are at last... I have 'tracked you down' Seeing as you work in the automotive industry I shall now stop going into my local O2 shop and shouting 'MI5 come out, come out wherever you are'Smiley Very Happy

Seriously though, I can't thank you enough for all the help you have given to 'this old duffer'. To embarrass you more, your knowledge is outstanding and you help so many, from technophobes like me to the real whiz kids.. Well done you wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 37

MI5
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Stop it now wink

Currently using:
Message 19 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you blushing bud
Message 20 of 37